Steve Rogers: It takes some time to get used to. It was nice meeting you Sam.

"You have to ruin it don't you birdie?" Eleni said, shaking her head in fake disappointment.

She gives sam a look, "See now if I was you I wouldn't even have brought that up. I mean come on."

Sam Glared at Eleni, "Don't even start."

"Now now let the kid speak," Bucky spoke.

Sam then turned to Bucky, "No im not gonna let her speak I'm just saying-"

Natasha glared at all three of them causing the to shut up. "Sorry Ma'am."

[He goes to leave.]

Sam Wilson: It's your bed right?

Steve Rogers: What's that?

Sam Wilson: Your bed. Its too soft. When i was over there I slept on the ground and used rocks for pillows like a caveman. Now I'm home lying in my bed and it like...

Steve Rogers: lying on a marshmallow. Feels like i'm gonna sink right to the floor.

"Can I ask... How long does it take to get used to sleeping on your bed after everything that has happened?" Hermione asked.

Sam thought about it for a few moments, "It usually depend on how long you've been away. For me it took a couple of months but for others it could take up to a year maybe."

Hermione nodded.

[Sam smiles and nods his head.]

Steve Rogers: how Long?

Sam Wilson: Two tours.

[Awkward Silence]

Sam Wilson: You must miss the good old days huh?

Steve Rogers: Well, things aren't so bad. Food's a lot better, we used to boil everything. No polio is good. The Internet is so helpful. I've been reading that a lot trying to catch up.

[Sam looks to think and raises his finger.]

Sam Wilson: Marvin Gaye, 1972, "Trouble Man" Soundtrack. Everything you missed jammed into one album.

Steve Rogers: I'll put that on the list.

[Steve gets his small notebook and pen out and notes it down on his list which also includes - in the American version of the movie - I Love Lucy (Television); Moon Landing; Berlin Wall (Up + Down) Steve Jobs (Apple); Disco; Thai Food; Star Wars/Trek (with Star Wars crossed out, indicating that he has seen it); Nirvana (Band); Rocky (Rocky II?) Spongebob (Cartoon); Mexican food]

[Steve gets a text message: "Mission alert. Extraction imminent. Meet at the curb. :)"]

Steve Rogers: Alright Sam, duty calls. Thanks for the run, If that's what you wanna call running.

"Am I dreaming? or did the Ice cube burn someone?" Tony asked.

"Seriously tony?" Steve asked.

[They shake hands.]

Sam Wilson: Oh, that's how it is?

Steve Rogers: Oh that's how it is.

Sam Wilson: [He laughs.] Okay, Anytime you wanna stop by the VA, make me look awesome in front of the girl at the front desk, just let me know.

Steve Rogers: i'll keep that in mind.

Sam Wilson: Okay.

[Just then Natasha pulls up by the curb and rolls down the window.]

Natasha Romanoff: Hey, fellas. Either one of you know where the Smithsonian is? I'm here to pick up a fossil.

Some people laugh.

Steve Rogers: That's hilarious.

[Steve walks over to the car and gets in. Sam gives Natasha and her car an appreciative look.]

Sam Wilson: Hey, how you doing?

Natasha Romanoff: Hey.

Steve Rogers: Cant run everywhere.

Sam Wilson: No you can't.

[He watches as Natasha quickly pulls away and drives off.]

[In the car]

Steve Rogers: Give me the details on the mission.

Natasha Romanoff: That we'll be explained later. Right now we're heading for the kid.

"Yeah! My time to shine baby! Get ready for the star of the show!" Eleni exclaimed.

Remus watched as Sirius looked at his daughter in embarrassment and disgust to which he was confused why he was giving her that look. Does this man not know that his and his daughter are both alike?

——————————

Sorry this chapter was boring but the next one will be better i promise!