𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀 ➯ 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝don't know what to say,
                   two people can change❞
➯ two people, gracie abrams

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

NEW POST FROM @islagfuentes

OPEN IN APP?

YES NO

islagfuentes✔️
São Paulo, Brazil

Liked by lewishamilton, charles_leclerc, and others

islagfuentes warm welcome in brazil (in case you can't tell that's sarcastic). we're promoting something special...
User has disabled comments
November 1

𓇢𓆸

ISLA gripped her brothers hand tightly as they entered the Mercedes garage for the Brazilian Grand Prix. It was the first time in almost a year that the girl would have returned to the grid and the impending feeling of doom took form grasp of her stomach. The first free practice was starting soon, so Isla had PR for her second single to attend to. She was nervous, undoubtedly, as this wasn't her territory. It was his.

Carlos and Isla had been able to avoid each other for the whole morning that Isla had been there. They avoided each other at the hotel (because, obviously, with her luck, Mercedes was staying at the same hotel as Ferrari), at the entrance to the paddock, and the beginning of interviews. Both Isla and Cade were promoting upcoming music, Cade teasing his upcoming single called "Ant Pile". Isla hadn't felt prouder of her brother.

Throughout the years, her brother had struggled mentally and physically. It was something that the media had dragged him (and her) for, and he wasn't proud of his past. Seeing him be able to prosper made her heart glow.

Isla had begun to grow bored from sitting in the hospitality. Don't get her wrong, it was wonderful to spend time with Lewis and George and Cade, but she was tired of sitting in one spot. So, the girl slipped out the door and began to stroll through the grid.

A few of her demos were playing on her earbuds, Isla typing out notes on what she wanted to change or scrap completely in her phone notes, completely ignoring the world around her. She was so entranced in her phone, that she hardly noticed the interviewer waving her down. Isla pulled the headphones from her ears, her heart beginning to thud as the man waved her over. "Umm, hello."

"Hello, Isla Fuentes, it is lovely to see you back in the paddock."

The brunette hesitated, scanning around for anyone she knew. "It's nice to be back."

The man nodded to the camera, holding the microphone back to his chest. "So, Isla, you've just released your first single off your next project called Lie. Fans speculate that it's about your ex-boyfriend, Formula One racer, Carlos Sainz. What do you have to speak on these rumors?"

The girl had never been more grateful for media training than that moment. "My only hope is that people take away from the song what they need from it. I wrote it from a place of hurt, and I just wanted to express my feelings."

"About your ex?"

"About my life," She replied with a sweet smile. "I've been constantly writing since my second project came out nearly two years ago. There's so many life experiences that I've pulled from which influences my writing."

The interviewer hummed, shuffling around on camera. "We know that you have new music dropping soon. Any hints for our viewers?"

Isla laughed, heads turning at the girls bright and captivating giggle. "You'll all just have to wait for my announcement. It was lovely talking to you all, but I'm afraid I have to go. Adíos!"

"Tchau!"

As she turned to leave, her eyes caught the dark brown of the man who's heart she had once had. But, instead of her hands he held, there was another girl at his side.

Isla just walked by.

𓇢𓆸

NOW VIEWING TWEETS UNDER ISLAFUENTES.

———————

user1 • user1
carlos and amira standing behind isla is giving "i know he's not over her"

———————

user2 • user2
it's giving austin butler/kaia gerber/vanessa hudgens on the red carpet at the met gala and i'm NOT here for it

———————

user3 • user3
Isla is a better man than me because if my man and his new girl were watching me during an interview I'd say somethin-

———————

user4 • user4
My Islos heart is absolutely SHATTERED

———————

user5 • user5
at least we're getting good music out of this love triangle???

———————

user6 • user6
CARLOS PLEASE LEAVE AMIRA ISLA IS THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE

———————

user7 • user7
When I die, please say tell Carlos and Isla that they belong together and need to get back together

———————

user8 • user8
Am I the only one who actually likes Carlos's new girl better than Isla😭 they just seem so much happier together???? like?????

———————

user9 • user9
Islos, Carmira, I only care about Carlando🤷‍♀️

———————

user10 • user10
Dear Lord give me the same strength that you gave Isla to see my ex and his new chick in school on Monday so I don't strangle that bitch🙏🙏

KYLIE SPEAKS!
you guys i'm officially done with my first semester of college/uni and i finished with a 4.0, i have never been happier😭
now that i'm done maybe i'll write more?