You weren't really 'enjoying' yourself at the party and you knew Nobara knew it since she was sweating so much while 'secretly' peeking at you. There had been a lot of truth or drink games which you tried to avoid because you recalled your Father getting drunk back at home and you didn't wish to fall into the same loophole as him.

But that didn't mean you weren't forced to have one sip of whatever they were drinking. The small amount of alcohol had gotten to you so bad you didn't even notice the haunting presence enter the room.

-

"Sometimes I wonder if there was another life. If you'd still remember me." the voice was soft, so soft it blended in with the soft blowing wind.

The figure. It wore a white robe - a robe you admired, cherished and loved.

You sat on the soft grass, your hair dancing in the shadows, rhythmically with the wind while you leaned against the tall tree. The figure had it's back turned at you which made you feel uneasy. You felt so close to it, yet so far.

Your body slowly moved forward and your delicate hand reached for your ear to tuck your hair behind it. Your lips curled into a smile,

"of course," You uttered the first part of the sentence,

"I would-" Your chest felt like it was set on fire and you failed to form words,

"I...would never...for...g-" Your vision slowly faded away til all you could see was blood. You choked your words out,

"forget...y...ou..."

Your head throbbed in pain. It felt like the blood just gushed into your brain and you slowly gained consciousness but your body refused to move. You stayed where you were with a blank mind and eyes shut close when the 'pillow' under you flinched and your head shot up.

Red eyes looked into your soul and the familiar tattoos made your chest burn with flames. A few buttons on his black shirt were left open to reveal his tattooed chest and chiselled collarbones. A thin Silver chain wrapped around his neck. The adams apple that stuck out of his throat moved and you broke out of your trance when you heard a hoarse voice, "Check me out in class tomorrow, I'm running late right now."

You quickly looked over to see Nobara passed out on the couch with a can of beer in her hand. You were confused, trying to look around and find other people but you failed to spot any signs of a crowd anywhere. You were trying to comprehend what was happening when the boy from earlier stood up,

"The party ended 50 minutes ago." You raised your eyebrow in confusion but the boy continued, rubbing his thigh, "You sleep like you're dead, fucking numbed my leg with that big ass head."

You could only respond with a small 'huh?' but the boy had already left. You shook your head and strode towards Nobara to wake her up and go back.

-

The next day you woke up to Nobara banging on your door because apparently she had a huge headache. Both of you sat down after breakfast and you managed to form a few words, "What happened last night?"

Nobara snorted thinking about the last night events, "You literally took one sip of my beer and passed out."

"I what?" You questioned. "Yeah...you passed out and so did I. I remember just as much as you do." Nobara scratched her head. And then it hit you.