𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟾 - 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝

Start from the beginning

His eyes almost seemed lifeless, like the body was piloting itself in a mode not even Sanemi understood. But (Y/N) could practically taste the bloodlust from all the way over where she was crouched, her hand lay on the boys hand as she stared out into the battlefield.

It was almost a moment later that sanemi threw jars at the demon. In reaction, it destroyed them all in a second. Sanemi jumped away, holding what seemed to be a glowing match in his palm. It only took him a second to throw the match and the demon lit up in flames.

Muzan scoffed, gritting his teeth at the sudden burning. "That's dirty!" He cried, eyes narrowing and teeth sharpening.

Sanemi landed on his feet, eyes never once showing a hint of remorse. "Well, then its perfect for the likes of you." His eyes narrowed, grip on his blade tightening to the point it almost hurt. "I'll cut you to pieces." He scowled.

As this was ensuing, the halfling caught sight of a lone demon slayer stumbling through the rubble. She gasped, seeing her opportunity to keep tanjiro safe, for now. "Hey! Over here!" She cried out, the boy turning his attention to her with a flinch.

He nodded. "Y-Yes."

"Please..." She looked up at him, eyes soft and voice shaking as she stood to her feet. "Take care of him..take him to a safe place, far from here." She turned back to the battle, eyes narrowing and hair blowing in the breese. "I'll cover you."

Murata looked down at the boy she was gesturing to, only for his eyes to widen in shock. He didn't waste any time, running over and falling to his knees in front of the boy. "T-tanjiro!"

The woman glanced at the boy from the corner of her eye, watching as he scrambled to get Tanjiro over his shoulders so he could carry him away. "R-right!" His voice lowered to a small and soft mumble. "Don't worry, Tanjiro...I'll get you somewhere safe."

The halfling then turned back to the battle and narrowed her eyes. But, just as she was about to jump back into the battle, her eye caught onto an attack headed for Tomioka, about to stab him through the gut.

Her eyes widened.

Tomioka stumbled, eyes widening as he watched the attack near him, but there was nothing he could do. He was surrounded and he wouldn't let his attention on the others go for a single second or he'd be stabbed on the spot, but...it was getting closer. And closer. And closer...

He closed his eyes, reading himself for any pain, but...it never came.

He flinched in surprise, eyes slowly opening to look up, but when he did, he tensed at the sight.

"You all can't regenerate...but I can..." Her stuttering voice slowly spoke out, blood slipping past her lips. "So...I promise..." her eyes stared back at Giyuu, the piece of flesh sticking all the way through her abdomen wriggled, trying to escape, but she held it in place. "I'll protect you."

Without a second thought, she sliced down on the flesh, forced it out of her body, healed and shook on her feet before she took another step forward, first tightening around the swords. It only took a moment for her to dash away.

She was only a blur as she dashed around the battlefield, her blood spilling bit by bit as she took hit after hit meant for other people. Mitsuri. Obanai. Sanemi. Giyu. Gyomei.

Wounds disappeared as soon as they appeared, blood no longer able to splatter against the ground as her wounds were healing too fast for blood to even leave her body.

Sanemi dashed forward, blade raised and eyes filled with rage. He jumped, skidding around the attacks, and just as he was about to get stabbed, she jumped in the way, turning to him over her shoulder.