19. Four leaf clover

Hanagaki walked downstairs still sleepy, Sano had said he was going to get some water, but hadn't returned to bed yet, so he went to check if everything was okay

He was wearing only a small shorts and Manjiro's shirt, his legs are a bit shaky now, but he didn't complain about it, his night had been one of the best.

He frowned when he heard voices, but soon understood what it was, he was more than used to having his room full of gangsters. He went down the stairs and saw them, they looked at him and smiled.

- You can still walk! - Mitsuya teased, Hanagaki felt his cheeks heat up drastically, then looked at Sano who was looking at him, he was shirtless, revealing what they had done.

- A-Ah. I-I-I..

- Takashi, you broke him. - Draken laughed spontaneously as he saw Hanagaki blush even more, seeing Takemichi embarrassed was the new entertainment for the gangsters, first came punching rivals, of course.

- Leave my boyfriend alone! - Sano puffed his cheeks pretending to be annoyed, his friends blinked a few times before realizing the obvious.

-BOYFRIEND!?

Now it was too late, Hanagaki was blushing from head to toe, he couldn't stand being there, with that in mind, he stumbled into the kitchen, needing water urgently, as he felt he was going to explode with shame at any moment.

In the living room, all the friends were talking at the same time, Manjiro tried to calm the situation. If it was just one of them dating the it would be easier, but no, it was the commander dating.

This put them both at risk, because to get to Sano, something important was needed, with the announcement that Hanagaki was the commander's new protected treasure, it was already enough to blow the minds of many in the gangs.

After all, Mikey had never had a protected before, everyone else did, but for Sano, they were all his family, consequently he was in front, taking on everything, but he had never announced anything, no, no, he just recruited for the gang, except from Emma, of course.

Now dating? There were rumors that Manjiro was involved with some people, yes, it was true, but he never introduced anyone, so in people's minds, Manjiro Sano was a sociopath who didn't fall in love.

Matsuno was the most worried of all, he knew that Hanagaki was already in great danger, with the appearance of Shuji, and he knew more than anyone that Hanma would try in every way to get the fake blonde back.

With that, they would literally have to spend twenty-four hours with Takemichi, as Hanma didn't give up easily, of that he was sure, he knew that bastard as well as Hanagaki knew him.

Now, with a relationship, they would use the youngest as a target, after all, he could be considered a more effective weak point than Emma, ​​everyone was afraid of Sano, not because of Mikey, but because he had a strength as great as his.