18. Really scored

Start from the beginning

He looked deeper into the other's eyes, trying to find any sign of jest, but all he found was hope, hope that a request would be accepted, which made him smile widely and emotionally.

- I accept to dominate Tokyo with you, Lord Manjiro Sano. - a broad smile took over the commander's lips, happy that his request was accepted, he leaned in for the other's lips.

His hands went to the robe's tie, sucking on the other's lower lip forcefully while untying the piece that prevented him from seeing the younger one's body as he desired.

He separated their mouths as he untied the tie, allowing the robe to slide off the other's body, which, being seated, ended up on his lap.

His eyes roamed over the other's body, examining every piece, every detail, he loved the tone of the other's skin, pale and easy to mark, not understanding those who don't appreciate it.

He had always enjoyed leaving marks, and now the other belonged to him, so he would make it clear. He sucked other's collarbone with force, he truly had no control around the pale skin tone.

A sigh reached his ears, then he started to lick the other's skin, feeling it shiver more and more, sensitive being the perfect description for the other at the moment.

He sucked on the younger one's left nipple, causing him to arch his back abruptly, making him smile and bite the other's nipple, just to hear a sweet moan escape the other's mouth.

He laid him on the bed slowly, not removing his mouth from where it was, but instead moving his tongue up and down on the other's nipple, watching him squirm.

His other hand removed the rest of the robe that hindered the small body's nudity. He withdrew his mouth from the other's nipple, then looked at the body beneath him.

He smiled roguishly when he saw the other's member as hard as his own, he looked up, seeing the one with the light eyes was blushing because of his gaze, which made him smile even more.

He took two fingers to the other's mouth, seeing him blush even more when he understood, he bit his lower lip as he entered the warm cavity with his fingers.

He kissed the body below him, while slowly moving his fingers into the other's mouth, he bit, licked, kissed, sucked, did everything he had to do with his chest on the little guy.

Going back and forth, back and forth with his fingers being wet to prepare Hanagaki, he didn't want to hurt him, it makes him sick to know that even with the preparation he will feel pain.

He removed his fingers from the other's mouth as soon as they were wet enough, moving his fingers down between the other's legs, thus starting to touch the lips reddened by the previous kisses.

He slowly inserted his first finger into the other's entrance, sucking the other's lip tightly as he felt how hot and tight the other's insides were.

A gasp was shared by the other, he's about to go crazy now, and he wants to go crazy with that body close to his. He started to move his finger slowly from the other's entrance.

He slowly separated their mouths as another gasp escaped the younger's mouth, the movement of his finger continued slowly, getting him used to it.

His body shivered completely when he felt a hand touch his member, he was so focused on kissing him that he didn't even notice the movements of the small hands.

He rested his forehead on the other's shoulder while he inserted his second finger, it's hot now, very hot. He bit his lower lip when he felt light movements in his member, the small hands making him have an internal outbreak.