Moving In + First day

Chuuya looked at the window of his jet and sighed as he watched the sun slowly get covered by the swarm of clouds.

"Maybe it won't be that bad there.." he mutters.

He lands in his mother's land with a bit of curiosity as his mother had also been from Yokohoma and told him numerous stories of her younger days when she was still in this world.

He spots Rimbaud and greets him in Japanese. Rimbaud, startled at this revelation utters, "Nakahara san! You have mastered Japanese?" he says with pure amazement and curiosity.

"Just call me Chuuya, and If you have not been informed, my mother requested me to learn Japanese before she passed away." he says with slight sorrow in his tone.

Rimbaud realizes of his slip of tougue and apologizes for asking such a sensitive question. "it's quite alright. Though Let me request, when Verlaine comes, tell him to leave me the fuck alone." Chuuya says, emphasizing the curse.

Rimbaud was shocked at Chuuya not calling him father, but left it alone as he did not want to ask a sensitive question again.

His room in Japan was quite different from the one he had in France. Rimbaud's family had been an ancient Japanese noble family that has carried this family home for centuries, and put power and knowledge above anything else.

He had a bed that did not have a mattress? Apparently it was called a futon, he was told his bed would arrive some time later.

Rimbaud had prepared green tea for him as it would make him relax after the long journey.

Chuuya reflects on his actions today as he lays on his 'futon' and
wonders about how his new school would be like. He had gotten his uniform the other day, and he had to admit, it was not that bad, but not as classy as his uniform in France.

It was a white shirt with a collar, a dark blue tie, he had a matching dark blue jacket and had gotten tight black pants which emphasized his legs.

He has thought about running away, but his more rational side would not cooperate, so he has to bare with this until he goes to college.

Chuuya dreams about the day he goes to college with a genuine smile on his angelic face.

--------------------------------------—----————————

Dazai walks into his school with his group ( ADA) and the Akutagawa's. He swears that there is something between Astushi and Akutagawa. How he wishes he could find a beautiful woman to commit suicide with, though women tend to avoid him when he says that...

But, no-one could really forget his face and try to date him, though once they find out he has no feelings for them whatsoever, they slap him across the face and break up with him.

Dazai doesn't get how you can fall inlove with people even after knowing all their flaws, it's just something he will just never grasp the concept of people loving him even after knowing his deepest insecurities or flaws.

His uncle, Odasaku has been dating this guy named, Ango and they have really hit it off somehow. Even Oda has found love!

Oda had informed him of a new student that would be from Brittany, France and his responsibility is the show him the ropes and stuff.

"How irritating.." he sulks.

As Dazai paid farewell to his friends, he sat down in his seat ignoring the oggling of his classmates.

He has thought about the new student, but they will probably be someone bland and uninteresting, like everyone else eyeing him in this classroom

Except his friends, he was lucky to be able to find a group of people who actually understand him, though he will never be able to find romantic interest in any of them.

In comes Oda in all of his glory, as he briefs the class and announces the arrival of the new student.

"Now class, let us welcome Chuuya Nakahara to our class! C'mon in Nakahara-kun. "

The bells ding in Dazai's head as he spots foreign fiery auburn hair that resembles the fires and sunsets, eyes as blue, clear and passionate as the sky and rivers, and features that resembles those of an angel. Oh who was the beautiful young lady?

" Maybe I am capable of loving..." dazai mutters.

"Bonjour, je m'apelle— oh! excuse me, the name's Chuuya nakahara, just chuuya please." Chuuya ends abit embarrassed with a slight grin.

Dazai realizes he is a male, yet his thumping heart is still very flustered and fluttery.

He eyes his classmates as he sees how both genders are astonished at his appearance and the girls are practically swooning.

He internally glares at them as he looks upon the new student in adoration, 'my heart has never felt like this before...' he ponders.

" Nakahara-kun, please sit down next to Dazai right over there, can you raise your hand Dazai?" Oda asks with a bright smile

Dazai reluctantly raise his hand as Chuuya swiftly sat down and looked upfront to Oda. 

Dazai glances at Chuuya and reluctantly raises his voice to say,

" Chuuya right? Names Dazai Osamu" he says with a confident smirk that doesn't represent his inner feelings.

Chuuya eyes him as he responds with,  "Nice meeting you Dazai- san."

In doing so, he forwards his eyes to Dazai realizing how..attractive the boy is.

Wavy Dark brown hair, honey brown eyes that are truly captivating, bangs that frame his handsome face, with a proud yet nervous smirk that looks like it could ruin people in a heartbeat, quite on the tall side and brimming with self confidence (?)

Chuuya has never thought of another males attractiveness, but this classmates could not simply be ignored.

"He's pretty handsome.." he mutters unintentionally.

"Sorry, couldn't hear you Chuuya, what was that?"

"N-NOTHING!!" Chuuya yells gaining the attention of the Odasaku and his classmates.

Chuuya apologizes and berates himself on the inside as he lowers his gaze to grab his notebook.

Dazai wonders on how someone could be so.. So.. CUTE! Chuuya's flustered face is something he could get used to! Oh how invested Dazai was to Chuuya, this is the first time he lent out a hand to someone first.

Dazai wants to see more of Chuuya, his anger, his radiant smile, his worried state, his sad face.

'Wonder how he looks when he is embarrased..' Dazai wonders.

"Chuuya, would you like to sit with me at lunch?" Dazai whispers with a teasing grin

Chuuya feels his temperature rising as he whispers a silent "sure."

[Notes]

Hello! As always, please give me tips on writing and just to be clear, ' this'  is for thinking and "this" is for talking! Sorry if you got confused beforehand😅