News!

[Please read the last part of this chap {notes}]

It had been a relatively normal day for chuuya, at his school lycee de France. Y'know, the usual stares and oggling of his classmates at his aggressive persona which couldn't be stopped.

No matter how many times he had been suspended or found in detention, his father verlaine was of high status, which was envyed by all the students as Chuuya could basically get away with anything.

Chuuya was seen as an abomination, some had bravely tried to stand up to his hostile actions, but unfortunately had been put iin their place by Chuuya, and never tried again.

"Fucking bastards! They're so annoying! I seriously just want to be left alone, can't they just leave me be?".

If you haven't guessed, all the students of lycee de France, especially the ones who have been their for a long time, have been provoking and challenging Chuuya as they had known of his 'violent' nature and wanted to land him in trouble. Chuuya knows of this, yet nevertheless still falls into their trap, which his classmates find terribly amusing.

He sighs as  he grasps hold of his bag or cartable and walks out of the school to see his driver waiting for him. He opens the car and politely asked how Chuuya's day has been.

"Shitty. Absolutely shitty that what. These fuckers don't know how to mind their own buisness." Chuuya comments with a fatigued expression.

The driver, who had already been accustomed to his colorful wording utters, "How saddening to hear monsieur Chuuya, I do hear that monsieur Verlaine has exciting news for you, how about that to cheer ya up?" the driver than ends with a light chuckle.

Ah yes, Chuuya's father Verlaine, who's barely home and whenever he is, can't stop bragging about his new japanese boyfriend Rimbaud.

He had been introduced to him a few months ago and he had never seen his father so.. relaxed in awhile. Although he was surprised at Rimbaud being a man, he had to accept him, he does wish deep inside that Rimbaud will take his father away and let him live in peace.

Chuuya does wonder on what 'exciting'  news their is to inform him, maybe he will finally let him transfer schools! Chuuya rests his head on the car door, slowly becoming more and more drowsy...

He wakes up to see the driver pulling up to his location and yawns uncontrollably. He opens the car door, sprints to the front door, opens it, removes his shoes and yells, " I'm home!"
Chuuya's mother had been Japanese and taught him manners and  such that were deemed graceful. Chuuya's mother often told him stories of her home back in Japan and how much she misses it..

He rushes to the living room to see Verlaine and Rimbaud sitting together and smiling at eachother and whispering sweet nothings to the other.

The passing of Chuuya's mother had devasted everybody she had knew and the workers of their mansion

After her death, Verlaine went and dated numerous people and drowned himself in work as he neglected Chuuya, who was only 11 years as he watched as his mother passed away, exhausted, and his father's soul slowly degressed into nothing.  

They had seen Chuuya enter the room and Rimbaud greeted him with a gentle and bright expression. No-one could be a s bewildered as Chuuya at how bright and seemingly joyful his father was watching and smiling at Rimbaud.

"He never smiled at me like that..."

He looks up to see his father reluctantly state, "Chuuya, as you know, me and Rimbaud have been.. concerned about your recent behavior at school. We have been considering transferring you to another one."

"Okay? Was this the shit that was soo important? Your wasting my goddamn time." Chuuya says with utter coldness and bitterness in his tone.

Verlain sighs as he looks at Rimbaud with love as he continues, "No, we wanted to inform you that this school is actually in japan."

What.

Chuuya's eyes widen as he yells "THE FUCK DID YOU SAY?"
Verlaine is surprised at his tone, as his son had never raised his voice at him and just responded with utter coldness or irritation.

Verlaine repeats, "Your new school is located in Yokohoma, Japan. You will be staying in Rimbauds home along with me after a few days. Pack your bags and stay put." he says with sternness present in it.

Chuuya furiously stomped upstairs into his bedroom. Yes, he hates his school, but he never considered leaving France, especially to Japan!

He has considered the thought of his father abandoning him to live with Rimbaud in Japan, but never has he thought about this scenario!

Despite his 'violent' nature, Chuuya is a rather intelligent individual and has mastered Japanese as his mother had wished him to, Italian, German, and English, so chuuya would have no problem conversing with his Japanese classmates.

But this is not the issue, chuuya had already been planning on what he'd do after graduation, and that is to travel European and study in a uni somewhere, and cut ties with his father. Not like Verlaine would care anyways right? But now, he suddenly wants to live together in japan? With his new boyfriend?

'In your fucking dreams!' chuuya broods.

Ah, how much Verlaine is a thorn to Chuuya's side. He has neglected chuuya for 4 years, couldn't he continue to do just that?
Chuuya would never forgive his father for this, never

{notes}

Hello! I am new to writing this as it is my first story and hope you can give me tips if you will to improve my writing as it goes.
Don't worry, Chuuya will not regret his trip to Japan any sooner☺️