In the hotel, we order room service and watch an episode of Friends. Andrea texted me to do one more training session, so I went downstairs to the gym grudgingly. The session wasn't much more than neck exercises and running on the treadmill.

I walk through the hotel hallway, counting the numbers on the doors.

123
125
127
129. I pull the key card out of my pocket and hold it to the scanner. A bleep tells me that the door is unlocked. I push against the door with my shoulder and enter the room.

"Isa I'm back!" I announce, and I close the door behind me. But there wasn't a response, unlike I expected. I hear water running in the shower.

"Isa?"

Still no response. I quickly make my way to the bathroom door, and knock on it.

"Isa if you don't respond I'm coming in!" I exclaim, and I wait for a few seconds, a wave of panic going through my body.

"Okay I'm coming in," I say, and I push open the door, my heart dropping to my stomach as I look into the bathroom. Isa is sitting in the shower, her knees pulled up to her chest, and her head hanging down.

"Shit."

Charles just left to train

Charles just left to train. I tidied the room and decided to take a shower. I walk to the bathroom and take off my sweater. Suddenly a wave of panic goes through my body.

Not now

I close my eyes and try to think of something else, but it's too late. I feel my breathing speed up.

You're not worth anything

My hands start to shake slightly. I quickly step into the shower, turn the water on, and set the temperature to cold. I need to distract myself from this before it escalates into a panic attack. I sit down and try to focus on the cold water on my bare back. I pull my knees to my chest, and rest my head down on them. My sweatpants start to stick to my legs.

It's your fault that he's dead

You don't deserve to be loved

The voices in my head take over all my other thoughts. At this point, I can only hear the voices. My body is shaking, and I don't feel the cold water anymore.

You're a failure

You shouldn't exist

In the distance, I hear Charles's voice calling my name. "Isa if you don't respond I'm coming in!"