Jungkook pov : God please keep taehyung-ssi always happy like this, never let the smile fade away from his face.....this is my only request to you (smile softly).

Jungkook's thought interrupt by taehyung's giggles then he sees that how taehyung get pampered by his both mom.

Meena lovingly kiss on taehyung's forehead and say lovingly : My drama king (taehyung smile fondly looking at his mother)

Min-ji : Baby please don't be this much cute, I don't want my child to get evil eyes from anyone

Taehyung chuckles and stands up and hugs min-ji from behind and say : As long as you are with me, I will never face anyone's evil eye gomo.

Taehyung : I will also leave now and get ready for office.

Meena : but your honey water (Taehyung didn't want to hear any more teasing, so he quickly run from there to his room)

After taehyung leaves from there, min-ji and meena start laughing loudly.....because both of them know why he came to the kitchen, their (meena and min-ji) eyes are somewhere seeing the birth of love for Jungkook in Taehyung's eyes... seeing which both of them were seeing a ray of hope that one day the happiness that was ruined years ago because of Taehyung and Jungkook will wave again.

Min-ji and meena look at jungkook and give each other assuring smiles, then both go to jungkook.

Meena : Is everything done baby?

Jungkook turn and say : yes aunty, Almost all the dishes are done

Min-ji : The food smells very good......I am sure that breakfast test will be tasty.

Jungkook nervously say : I hope so.....Will everyone like it imo?

Min-ji take jungkook's both hand in her hand then say genially : Baby don't think too much...you prepared food for everyone with all your heart, that's enough for us

Meena : yes kookie unni is right...I have full guarantee that everyone will like your hand made food..... because my baby has put in so much effort to made breakfast.

Min-ji : Bora invite everyone for breakfast and eun prepare to set a breakfast on dining table (bora and eun nods)

Meena : Come on Kookie we also go to the dining room(Jungkook nods).

After some time, everyone comes to the dining room and sits on their respective chairs, y/n holds Jungkook's hand and makes him sit on the chair near her... Taehyung was sitting on Jungkook's right side, telling grandma something.......Jungkook was already very nervous about breakfast and on top of that Taehyung was sitting next to him, which was making his heart beat even harder.....it looks like Taehyung is talking to grandma but his side eyes were only on Jungkook.....he could not understand why Jungkook was so tense?

Taehyung pov : Why is Jungkook looking so nervous?..... Has something happened? Or has someone said something to him?....No, no one can say anything to him everyone loves him very much......Then what could be happening that's make my buboo so restless.....(then his eyes goes to the food kept in bowl) oh my god, he(Jungkook) has prepared breakfast today, I am sure he will be worried about whether everyone will like it or not.....this boy gets nervous on even small small things......Koo how can I explain to you that....you don't have to take so much pressure on yourself over small things.

Grandma was looking at taehyung from a long time that he is in very deep thought and his side eye is on Jungkook, she (grandma) smiles softly and places her hand on taehyung's hand due to which he (Taehyung) comes out of his thoughts, then grandma raised her eyebrows and ask : What are you thinking son?

Taehyung shook his head and say : nothing grandma (she nods)

Taehyung say softly but slowly : jungkook

Jungkook was playing with his fingers while looking down, when he hears Taehyung's voice, he starts looking at him with his bambi eyes and ask while shuttering : y-yes?

Taehyung take his(jungkook's) hand in his and say : Everything will be fine, don't think too much.....just relax, ok?

Jungkook say slowly : hmm

Meena : Let me tell you all, today's entire breakfast has been prepared by our kookie.

As soon as Taehyung hears Meena's voice, he lets go of Jungkook's hand......But Jungkook keeps looking at his hand which was held by Taehyung.....he got a lot of relief from Taehyung's few words, his nervousness had reduced a bit......He (jungkook) was feeling butterflies in his stomach because of the way Taehyung held his hand and he was enjoying this feeling with all his heart.

everyone starts looking Jungkook with surprise but y/n literally shout in excitement and ask jungkook : really kookie ?

Jungkook say slowly : y-yes

Mr.kim : Bora please serve breakfast quickly, I want to test my baby's hand made food.
(Bora nods and start serving food)

Grandma say worriedly : Kookie are you okay? baby.....because a lot of food has to be prepared here.

Jungkook : yes grandma I am fine
(Grandma nods)

After serving breakfast, everyone starts eating food and Jungkook starts looking at everyone's faces.....he wanted to know how's the food is prepared, then y/n says : kookie, have you done cooking classes?

Jungkook shook his head negatively with confusion then say : No....why?

y/n : Because the food is very good

Jungkook ask with excitement : really?

y/n : yes my koo......I am proud of you (everyone chuckle at y/n's dramatic statement)

Grandma : Kookie y/n is right.....all the dishes are very tasty, you must have learned cooking from your mother, right?

Jungkook nods and say : yes grandma mumma taught me how to cook (Grandma nods)

Mr. kim pov : Princess(hana) You see, our kookie cooked exactly like you, same taste, same smell of food.....everything just like you.

Mr. kim : Son breakfastst is really very tasty

Jungkook say slowly : thank you uncle

Min-ji : I told you kookie that everyone will like the food, you were thinking too much.

Meena brings a velvet box infront Jungkook and says : Baby this is for you.

Jungkook hesitantly says : No aunty, I can't take this.

Meena : You have cooked food for us for the first time and that too with so much love......Anyway, this is your right on all of us so keep it as our love.

Jungkook take velvet box and say : thank you

y/n say excitly : kookie please open the box and see what is in that? I also want to see(jungkook nods and open the box)

y/n say excitly : kookie please open the box and see what is in that?  I also want to see(jungkook nods and open the box)

(Koo's gift )

y

/n : Wow mom, I have to accept your choice, it is a very beautiful anklet......right kooki?

Jungkook : yes.....I liked your gift aunty

Meena say with satisfaction : I am glad that you like it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So guys this is 18th part.....if you like it then please vote, share and comment.....thank you