Season 1 Episode 2: Best Fronds

Start from the beginning

Anne: You.

Y/N: (Enthusiastic) Us!

Sprig: (Points at Y/N) See, Y/N Gets it! (See's Anne still skeptical) Come on. It'll be fun! What did you do together?

Anne: Everything. Marathon dumb TV shows, drink boba 'til we vomited, hung out at the beach.

Sprig: Ok, what about you Y/N, what did you do with your friends?

Y/N: (Trying to come up with a lie) Oh. Uh... We did... Fun stuff together.

Sprig: (Doesn't know it's a lie) Oh, we've got a lake. Would going there with me make you guys feel less homesick?

Anne: Hmm. (Looks at the picture of her, Marcy, and Sasha before looking at Sprig and Y/N, doing ridiculous poses)

Sprig: Yeah, yeah, yeah. (Anne repeats what she did, seeing Sprig and Y/N in another ridiculous pose) Is gon' be great.

Anne: (Giggling at Sprig) I like your moxie, frog child. Let's do it!

After that, one quick montage later, and Anne emerges from the bathroom in swimming gear while Y/N has Black swim trunks on.

Sprig: You ready to go?

Y/N: Let's do this!

Anne: Yeah-ah!

Anne+Sprig+Y/N: Hey, hey, hey!

The three reach the front door, but before either of them can touch the doorknob, Hop Pop appears and blocks their path.

Hop Pop: And where do you three think you're going?

Sprig: We're going to the lake. (Extends his shorts, only for them to smack him the minute he lets go) Ooh. Ow.

Anne: Why? You want in? You wanna come?

Y/N: The more, the merrier.

Hop Pop: Absolutely not! Look, Anne. You and Y/N a new, unsettling, strange, bizarre, gangly, horrifying--

Anne: Thanks. I got it.

Y/N: Oh No, let him continue. (Grips his Microphone, but Anne lightly hits him on the head which causes him to clutch his head) Owww.

Hop Pop: Point is, the frogs in this town can be pretty small-minded. (Slightly opens the blinds with his fingers)

Random Frog: Oh, hey, Hopediah.

Hop Pop: And paranoid. (Closes the blinds) We just need to give 'em time to get used to ya, except for Y/N. The townsfolk kinda respect him after what he did yesterday.

Y/N: What can I say, music can bring people together.

Hop Pop: Anyway, I think it's best you both stay put. (He locks the door and puts his key in his pocket)

Anne: But--

Hop Pop: No buts. Now I'm gonna go into my study to get a little reading done.

Sprig: Ah, Hop Pop.

Y/N: Come on dude.

Hop Pop: Don't do anything stupid! (He enters his study and slams the door behind him)

Anne: (Groans) Adults are all the same. Curfews. Rules. Old.

Y/N: (Mumbles to himself) Especially the rules part.

Anne: You say something Y/N?

Y/N: Nah, you must be hearing things.

Sprig: Yeah, looks like we're stuck here. Ooh! I know what'll be fun. (Goes to a barrel full of peppers) Let's try some of Hop Pop's pain peppers. So hot, they'll make you wish you were dead. (Proceeds to eat one, then starts running around the building, screaming and pouring water onto his tongue)