Model au

This was requested from Viva_Douma_Pasivo
Douma as a model and falls in love with Kokushibou.
______________
NO ONE'S POV

Douma was a model and everyone would literally drool over him. Douma went to a coffee shop wearing a mask, sun glasses and a hat so no one would recognize him. He took his coffee and put off his glasses and scrolled on social media.
Douma suddenly got a call from his father "Douma, I booked you a hotel you have a modeling there and you have to be present ok?" His father said, "ok should I go in the hotel now?" Douma said "yes I have paid for it just show them the card I sent you in whatsapp" his father said. Douma cut the call and took the photo amd went for the hotel. When he reached there, he saw the members for the fashion show. He realized there is rehearsal where people will be chosen. He went for the rehearsal. A girl with long black hair and a pink, green butterfly clip amd shady purple eyes was there. There was another girl with emerald green eyes, amd long black hair with pinkish lips. There was a boy too, he had golden eyes and pink hair and there was other two girls. Douma looked around nervous as they need only 3 people, Douma got nervous. They went for rehearsal. Luckily Douma got chosen, and the guy with pink hair and the girl with emerald green eyes. But for Kanae it was unfortunate for her, she was against Douma, and he had won. Kanae left the studio crying. Douma went to his hotel room and went to the bathroom to bathe. He came out in a bathrobe when a random fan of his was in his bedroom. Douma looked and screamed, it was another boy. "Sir, please one autograph! And one photo please" the guy said. Douma looked around amd it seemed the guy had went through his clothes, his under one's. Douma got angry and calmly said the manager to kick him out. Douma sighed and kept his underclothes away to a shelf and laid down on the bed. His father called him "Douma!? I heard from the manager a random guy had gone through your clothes?!" He shouted in the phone "yes dad" Douma replied
"You come back home I will manage that enjoy your night" he said "okay dad, good night" Douma said and kept his phone for charge.

(A/N: He got his clothes from the manager as his father sent them)

Douma went to sleep as he as going for the fashion show. Douma woke up at 9am and got ready. He went to the big hall where they are suppose to present the models with a company's clothes. Douma went there, and he got dressed.

What he wore:

He then presented them, the following Akaza and Kotoha.
After the ramp walk Douma went back to his home. His father opened the door, and stopped Douma. "Wait Douma, I have hired you a body guard so no creep can enter your privacy" his father said "what?! No!" Douma said "oh yes Now stick with it" his father said and dismissed him. Douma was in shock but had to go with it he met him. His name was Kokushibou, he had red marks, on left sides of his forehead and on his neck and right side down his mouth. He had black hair and red tips, in a gradient manner. He had dark red eyes, and was all jacked up. He looked kike from those agents movie. Douma went to the bathroom to bathe, Kokushibou stood aside from the bathroom door. Douma bathed and came out in a bathrobe and told his bodyguard to get outside so he could change. Kokushibou went out and when Douma allowed him to come inside he did. Douma went down for dinner "are you not going to eat?" Douma asked Kokushibou "I will eat after you sleep" he replied "oh, okay" Douma said. After he finished he went for bed. He snuggled himself to bed, Kokushibou saw him sleep then he went for his dinner. After he ate he came in Douma's room and sat on a chair. Douma felt someome watching him and he opened his eyes and looked at Michikatsu. He yawned and said "Are you not going to sleep either?"  "Your father didn't prepare me a room" Kokushibou said "oh..should I tell him?" Douma said "no it is fine,  anyways I gotta protect you" Kokushibou said "hmm" Douma replied and put himself to sleep. Kokushibou looked out the window amd saw many people standing out there just to meet Douma. Kokushibou kept a eye on the door so no one barges in. Kokushibou took the chair beside Douma's bed amd sat there. Douma  was aboit to wake up when Kokushibou put his hand on his hair and stroked it which Douma was relaxed. Douam turned to Kokushibou's side, he looked at Douma his face was perfect.

(Meanwhile with Kanae)

"He stole my place! Or I would have gotten it" Kanae said while crying "it is ok sister I will get your place back sister,  Kanao will you help us?" Shinobu said "yes sister,  anything for sissy Kanae" Kanao said.

Kokushibou couldn't stop looking at Douma's face. ||He could imagine Douam giving him a blow j- jk no.||
Douma held Kokushibou's hand while asleep. Kokushibou blushed a bit. But he had no feelings for Douma. Kokushibou kept his hand there and fell asleep on the chair.  Douma woke up at 8am and brushed his teeth, Kokushibou was in the bathroom when he came out he was only had a cloth wrapping up his waist till his knees. His chest wasn't covered. Douma didn't see him and went for the cathroom but bumped into him. Douma looked up pissed, but that changed into a blush, he realized how buff is Kokushibou. Kokushibou let out a hand, Douma reached his hands out and stood up. He looked down and went past him. Kokushibou put on a shirt. Douma was in the bathroom still blushing he wanted to scream.

DOUMA POV

Damn I aas not prepared for that he is so hot though! Ahh! What are you thinking! He is your body guard.

NO ONE'S POV 

Douma came out of the bathroom amd apologized too Kokushibou. They both went down for breakfast. Douma tied his hair up, making him look extra hot. Douma sat he had toast with some jam and boiled eggs. Kokushibou ate the same thing but scrambled eggs. Douma went outside for some cawfee. Kokushibou followed him, they went to the nearby Cafe. Douma got both of them iced coffee and infact Kokushibou liked Iced coffee. They both drank it at the time there was no one. Then they walked around a park with was surrounded a by a large pool of water. Douma took a deep breath and held his hand. Kokushibou was quite shocked as no one really held his hands as people thought he was dangerous. Douma pulled him and started walking, when someone came beside Douma and touched his neck. Douma froze in place, and Kokushibou held the collar of the guy he pulled him down. Kokushibou grasped him by his hair and threw him over the side, the guy almost fell in the lake. "Don't ever go closer too him, get it? Or something worse will happen" Kokushibou threatened the guy, he ranaway. Kokushibou stood up and ran too Douma. "Are you okay?" Kokushibou asked "I am fine, I-I-I want to go back home" Douma stuttered, he felt numb. Kokushibou understood that and took him to a nearby bench. "Stay here for awhile, ok?" Kokushibou said, Douma nodded he clinged onto Koku. The blonde was scared he squeezed closer to Kokushibou. He out his arm around his waist for some support. Douma stopped panicking and thanked him. Kokushibou was blushing but let the feelings down. Douma enjoyed Kokushibou's company but he could never get with him. They sat there for awhile. Then they went home Douma sat on the bed, and stopped Kokushibou from telling his father. Or his father would fire him.....
___________
Part one finished
To be continued

I will do a part 2 if anyone tells me too