childhood 14

Flashback

It's the time when minho was 8 years old and his older brother mark was 13 years old and felix is 6 years old.
"Choi take mark to the sighting area he really want to watch the firework show tonight." Mr. Lee said to one of his trusted worker and his secretary Mr. Choi.
"OK sir , is minho master also coming?"
"He isn't felling well so only mark is going."
"I would like to take little master mark their."
"Thansk Choi , I would have taken him but I'm a little busy today."
"I'm your worker master and it's my duty."

With that Choi went to car waiting for mark
"Hello Mr. Choi." The little boy came running excited.
"Good evening little master are you ready to go there ."
"Yehhh.... I'm so excited."
Saying this Choi opened the door of car for mark and the little boy sat on the backseat.
"me too." Said Choi with a smirk.

..............

" Mr. Choi this is so beautiful, I haven't seen such beautiful thing in my whole life." Amused mark said while,looking at the firework show.
"Little master let's go it's going late."
" No we just came I don't wanna go."
"Little master your dad said to bring you home early."
"Okay." Said mark with a pout and say on the backseat.

Choi entered the car and started driving
"Little master do you want anything to eat."
"Umm noo... I had icecream before coming so I don't want anything."
Suddenly Choi stopped the car in a silent and dark street.

" Mr. Choi why we stopped here?"
Choi locked the car door
"Me. Choi this isn't a time to prank."mark was now freaking out .
"This isn't a prank little master." Choi said while coming to the backseat from the driver seat.
"Mr. Choi you are scaring me now." Mark started crying.
Now Choi was on top of mark hovering above him while the little boy was crying.
"Little master you know from how many days I was waiting for this night."
Saying this Choi started kissing him and sucking his neck while mark was crying and screaming for help but no one was their on that silent and dark road.
After thirty minutes of ra**ing that little boy Choi stopped
"See." While holding mark's chin harshly "don't open your mouth infront of your parents or you have to go through this again."
Mark was sobbing
"Did you get that in your mind."
Mark was still sobbing.
"OKAY!" Choi screamed at that little boy making him flinch
"O-okay-y." Mark said while sobbing.

With that Choi drived him to there mansion

"Did he enjoyed the show?" Mr. Lee said.
"Yes sir little master was so excited and happy to see the show that he didn't wanted to come." Choi said a little laughing.
"Ohh btw where he is now?"
" little master is probably in his room , I saw him going. I think he is tired."

While mark was in his room crying , feeling disgusted of himself , blaming himself for all of this but he didn't tell someone about the hight and which make Choi more confident to do these things.

After 3 months

Mark came back from his school not to see his mother in the living room so he asked a maid
"Excuse me but Where's my mother ?"
" little master your father and mother have taken little master felix to hospital as he had a fever and minho master is one school trip he will be home till 6."
"Oh okay but can you please send a strawberry milk in my room after 30 minutes."
"OK master after straight 30 min."
"By the way is Mr. Choi here?"
"No master we haven't seen him from morning."
Mark pov^

I took a deep breath to know that Choi was not here and I can relax for a bit.
I went to my room and after changing I was doing something while sitting on my study table.
I heared a knock on the door
"Come in , thanks and please put the glass over there."I said while pointing at my side table near to my bed.
I heared footsteps going near my bed but not going out so I decided to look and I frezzed on my spot , it was Choi .
"Hello little master , here is your strawberry milk." He said while sitting on my bed.
"Can you please lock the door little master."he ordered but I can't feel my legs and he again said.
"Little master aren't you hearing what I said?"
He was sounded pissed and I went to lock the door afterall I can't do anything against him.

..................

Hello guys and I just saw that my reads increased to 200 but right now I have zero daily readers but whoever reading rn thanks alot ♥️♥️