Gu Ning glanced at him and Lao Liang who was sitting next to her, and then took off his backpack: "Luckily, I found some food." Then he took out a few ham sausages and chocolates in his backpack and handed them to them: "These are for you, thank you for letting me get on the bus."

The short old Wu hurriedly took it, and said with a smile: "Miss Gu, what are you polite, in the future, everyone will be on the same boat, and that is their own people." When he said this, his eyes had been looking at Gu Ning's bulging backpack greedily and eagerly, and he dared to conclude that there must be a lot of good goods in it.

Method smiled bitterly and said, "Gu Ning, your luck is really good, we haven't found anything to eat for two days, and we have two packs of biscuits and three bottles of mineral water left." If we can't find us, I'm afraid we'll starve to death before the zombies bite us to death.

Lao Wu hurriedly said: "What are you talking about, little brother!" Now that Miss Gu is in our car, they are all their own people, and our materials are shared! Where will you starve to death, Miss Gu, right?

Gu Ning said with a wooden face: "I'm sorry, I'll get out of the car when I get rid of the zombies behind me."

"Get out of the car?" Now the previous method was also stunned: "What do you mean?"

Gu Ning said, "I'm going to find my parents."

The method says, "Are you alone? Gu Ning, have you forgotten that it's the end of the world? There are cannibalistic zombies everywhere, not to mention that you are a girl, even men dare not go outside alone. And it's still the middle of the night."

Gu Ning didn't answer and asked, "Which direction are you going?"

The method says: "Lingzhi City." My parents are still in their hometown, and I have to go back to pick them up.

"Then we are not in one direction, my parents are going in the direction of the capital." Gu Ning said: "If you hadn't lured the zombies over just now, I wouldn't have gotten into the car." Since I dare to walk outside alone, I naturally have a way to protect myself, so you don't have to worry about me.

Although she would love to have a car, she didn't have much time, and she had to go back after dawn, otherwise her parents would be frightened if they found out that they were not in the room. And the way she went back couldn't be seen by anyone, and if she was in company, it was easy to be exposed, and the direction was different.

The old Wu said sarcastically: "Little sister, you are too bold, you don't think that you are safe with a knife in your hand, do you dare to kill zombies?"

More than you killed.

Gu Ning said a word in his heart, but he didn't reply to his words, glanced back, and saw that there were no zombies behind him, so he said to the method: "Excuse me, stop the car in front."

"Wait." Lao Wu suddenly spoke: "Sister, since you insist on leaving, we can't force us to stay, but we can be regarded as saving your life, you must give some benefits." His eyes wandered over Gu Ning's backpack, and the meaning was obvious.

Before Gu Ning could speak, he frowned and asked, "Old Wu, what do you mean?"

Old Wu Yin smiled and said: "It means that people can leave and things stay."

Before the method could react, a knife was put on his neck, and Lao Liang, who had a rough appearance and had never spoken, didn't know where to drag out a knife and put it on the side of the method's neck, and scolded Gu Ning with a cold face: "Be honest, don't move, otherwise I will kill you!"

He was not afraid of the knife in Gu Ning's hand at all, thinking that the knife in Gu Ning's hand was just used for appearance.

Lao Wu threatened the method and said: "Keep moving forward, don't stop, otherwise my brother's knife will not be long."