Part 1: Seeds of Love

It was a quiet day on the Cliffside campus - quiet enough to hear a pin drop, quiet enough to hear the birds in the trees chattering amongst themselves carrying the unfiltered joy of the fresh morning dew. The frosty autumn air glided through the academy armed to the teeth with frost and cold, turning the green leaves a decaying bouquet of ambers and browns as people were preparing for their thanksgiving break, they gathered at the Social Club Cafe, and as per normal many students gathered to eat their pastries and coffee and scones and such; a warm, almost cliche smell carried by the air overpowered the marching frost, bounced by a small tidbit of chatter. The fresh, warm smell of pastries, the deep depths of the coffee. Nonnies were conversing, Social Club was selling - flocking their goods, Varsity was doing multiple challenges of fitness inside of the building; arm wrestles, kicking each other's knees until one fell, but as per usual. There are outliers to this upbeat mood, a Tyrant MR, he was tall with a lean figure, with curly jet black hair, and freckles across his midsection of his face. He had hazel almond eyes that encapsulated his full eyelashes. Behind him were two of his buddies, the MR was named Elijah - who didn't know that!? Elijah was a menace, a known enemy of any person he deemed deserving of his wrath. Elijah sauntered over near the counter of the building, his heavy boots peeled from years of usage, scabbed up with mud and something which very easily may have been the inferior blood of an unlucky nerd or nonnie, walking against the maple planked wooden floor, as he smelled the air that was fresh with the scent of dough and butterscotch. He looks over at a short Geek, panting, fumbling confused with the few dollars that were in his pocket. Elijah now sets his gaze onto him, his hazel eyes beaming at him like a wolf which has smelt the blood of a trapped bunny. He proceeds forward hastily reaching his arm out at his collar, as he slams him against the counter and looks him in the eye, now speaking.

Elijah: "Hey Nerd, hand me the money in that wallet or you'll get it from me and my buddies." He said as his other fist held near his face -

But across the cafe a woman spotted this encounter. She stood from her seat and pushed her chair in, her auburn hair resting slightly above her shoulders, her brown eyes encaptivating the on-going bullying. She now strides forward, her camo jacket now breezed in the wind as she strode. She steps up to Elijah, now placing her soft, pinkish hand onto his arm. That hand! A wave of peach eroded by the pinkish edges of her palm, moisturized and clean, a juxtaposition to the Tyrant MR's own.

The Nerd gasped out now,

N:"Thank you Jane..." Jane. That was her name. As Jane rested her warm, caring palm onto Elijah's arm, Elijah looked over locking eyes with her, time slowed.

Slowed.. It paused. Nothing mattered, not the nerd, not his clique, not anything. That face, that expression - a tight twist of disapproval and prepared determination to face up to him. His blood rushed to his cheeks, to the tips of his nose, and his face instantly emerged a rosey blush marching across his uncleaned face, flustered from her pretty gaze. Had Elijah believed in a god, believed in some being higher than himself, believed in something perfectly beautiful, he would have seen Jane. He now let go of the nerd and ran away, out of the left entrance of the cafe. He then dashes to the side of the building, his boots picking up more grass and orange and yellow leaves. He pushes his back against the cold wall, centering himself, and holds his creased, unwashed hands bruised many times from punching unexpecting nerds and geeks - knuckles large, remains of inky doodles staining the gentle miniscule islands that made up his skin cells along with the tiny, tiny jet black hairs standing erect on the surface of his hand, their own planet, knuckles flexing with the adrenaline of the moment to his chest, exclaiming to himself quietly, but excitedly.

Elijah:"She was the most.. Gorgeous person i've ever seen.. But.. she's a peacekeeper.. And she saw me.. Bully a nerd.. Oh man.. What do I tell the guys.. That I've fallen for a girl's beauty, but that's normal right?" He then saunters off onto the campus as he prepares to go to class.