~La Brava~

"Gentle."

With his name being said, gentle criminal look up and saw La Brava, which caused him to smile.

~Gentle Criminal~

"La Brava."

As La Brava went over to him, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her forehead against his, which was cold to the touch.

~Gentle Criminal~

"La Brava... The reason you must be here must be is that you have finished your project."

~La Brava~

"Yes. Yes gentle I have finished."

After saying this she unwrapped her arms from around his neck and backed up as she did looked over at the door.

~La Brava~

"Wheel it in boys."

With her saying that, the henchman in her command begin to wheel in five tables covered in tarps. As all five tables were inside the fridge. La Brava walked over to one of the tables and pulled off the tarp wish you then reached up and grabbed a helmet which she then begin to bring over to Gentle Criminal. Handing the helmet to him he looks at it and sees his own reflection.

~La Brava~

"With this suit, I'm certain that it will help you."

Hearing that gentle criminal looks at La Brava and smiles.

~Gentle Criminal~

"If that is the case. Then I will wear it, not only because it will help me with my condition. But because you want the one to make it my dear."

As he said this it warmed La Brava's heart as she smiled at him.

~Minutes later~

"Eventually after putting on each piece of the suit, gentle criminal was able to walk out of the freezer with no casualty at all. Wearing the suit he felt the freezing cold temperatures coursing through the inside of the suit.

~La Brava~

"Gentle, there's something else."

Hearing La Brava say that, Gentle Criminal turns around and sees La Brava holding a large blaster of some sorts in her arms which she struggled to hold up a bit. So seeing that he reaches down and takes the blaster out of her hands. Doing so he begins observing the blaster.

~Gentle Criminal~

"What is it?"

~La Brava~

"It's an ice gun. I figured that it could come in handy since your lack of mobility now."

Looking back at La Brava, Gentle Criminal reaches out his left hand and places on top of her head which caused her to look up and blush as she sees a smile on his face.

~Gentle Criminal~

"Thank you, my dear. I'll make sure your suits and your weapon go to good use."

~La Brava~

"Thank you, Gentle."

As the two looks at each other. They were soon interrupted by a distanced laughed.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Hahaha. Well, well, well. Look at you now."

Turning their heads and looking down the hallway they see Joker (Deku) and standing beside him was Toga who is giggling of what he's just said.

~Joker (Deku)~

"The iceman has become a mobile freezer. Hahaha."

Hearing can say this, La Brava got defensive as she went in front of Gentle Criminal to defend him.

~La Brava~

"How dare you laugh at him!"

She says this as she looks angrily at Joker (Deku) and Toga.

~Toga~

"Aww, doesn't she look cute when she's angry, Mr. J?"

As La Brava got even more angry from hearing Toga's remark, she was about to say something to her. But before she could Gentle Criminal soon stepped up and looked over Joker (Deku).

~Gentle Criminal~

"Calm yourself, La Brava. They simply jest. So is nothing to get angry about. Don't you think so, Joker?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Hahaha, yes I do. So are you ready to come back into action Mr. Freezer?"

~Gentle Criminal~

"Yes I am. But if that is the name you are going to call me by, I suggest you change it and call me Mr. Freeze."

~To be continued~

Don't Forget To Smileजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें