𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙏𝙀𝙉

Start from the beginning

@𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐘𝐍 it's boogie don't play with my brother chopstick legs.

➪ now i'm finna fuck him fr bye.

@𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆𝘼600 i'm telling GG.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"then he blocked me for no reason." sky said into the phone. "he just acting out. imma talk him." taesha assured as she hung up.

"not you calling his mama." krissy shook her head.

"that bitch think shit a game." sky said as she ate the ice out her cup.

"why are you always eating nasty shit." heavyn side eyed saniya. "what?" saniya looked confused.

she walked in the room with a jar of pickles and honey. "what the fuck." sky laughed at the girl.

"y'all tripping. try it." she held the jar out towards the girls.

"HEEEELLLL NO" heavyn dragged the e. "you missing out boo." saniya nodded.

"y'all let's do this." krissy showed around her phone. she showed a tiktok of a girl and her friends taking a pregnancy tests and mixing them up.

"that's some evil ass shit." heavyn shook her head. "come on let's do it." sky shrugged thinking i'd be fun.

"i'm be the cameraman." saniya told. "no you doing it too, we all gotta do it." krissy laughed at how she tried to get out of the game.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

@𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐘𝐍 5m

𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 ➪

@𝐓𝐆𝐊𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐄 get me in dere with sky she look good

➪ fuck no gone somewhere 😂😂😂

@𝐓𝐆𝐊𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐄 come on don't be acting like that

➪ i'll never get you with any female i hang around EVER again.

@𝐓𝐆𝐊𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐄 imma treat her right bro come on i could never do her worser than von doing her rn yk this