New Body and Colleagues

Mulai dari awal

"69 funny number" said, Veldanava with a devious smile. "Grow up, but wait how did you look into my skill" I said, but knowing how OP this overgrow— "HMP" said Veldanava. "Whatever sorry but tell me how did you know" I said. "Kuahahaha, I am the Great Star King Dragon, Veldanava obliviously I know everything" said, Veldanava who was floating in the sky, while emitting a glowing aura.

"Really •_• " is all I could say. "Anyways, you wanna meet your new colleagues you could introduced yourself and after that we would began our training" said, Veldanava, wait what traini— before I could finished my thought Veldanava forcefully guided me inside a room filled with six humanoid looking individuals standing around each other, I decided to join one of them in my old form (fake body), the man seem to be very lazed and sleepy he have light purplish hair with blue stripes on it, and grey blue eyes.

"Y/N meet your new colleague they are Dino cn: Dino, Obera cn: Obera, Zalario cn: Zalario, Kornu cn: Kornu, Pico cn: Pico and Gracia cn: Gracia

"Y/N meet your new colleague they are Dino cn: Dino, Obera cn: Obera, Zalario cn: Zalario, Kornu cn: Kornu, Pico cn: Pico and Gracia cn: Gracia."

"Wow, you came up with unique name for me, but rest of them you came up with a probably the most lazy name ever" I said with a smirk on my face. Which irritated Veldanava, but I guess it irritates a certain lazy individual , and a certain female angel more than him.

"" How dare you "" said both of the angel together. The lazy looking one name Dino took out both of his swords, whereas the Female one name Obera took out hers which is as big as her whole body. Both of them attack at me together going for my head. But I used my [thought acceleration] along with my sword [Ark] to barely block it.

Oh God, if it was just few second they could have killed me. Before, both of them could go at it again. The overgrow—- I mean Veldanava interrupt the battle, and proceed to declared, "If you two want to fight Y/N than fight him next century, not now as he nee— no all of you need to adjust to your new body. The reason I called this meeting so that I could introduce you guys to each other and declare your 100 year's training, so any of you want to argue, than came ahead"

No one moves a inch after the declaration, until the two angel raised their hands to speak up.
"Y/N or Fledway, nice to meet you, my name is Dino, and this woman right next to me is Obera."
Dino said while pointing at Obera

"Dino said while pointing at Obera

 ""We challenged you to a duel after our 100 training if we win, than we will removed you out of existence for insulting Great Veldanava sama, if you win you could do whatever you want with us"" said both of them simultaneously

""We challenged you to a duel after our 100 training if we win, than we will removed you out of existence for insulting Great Veldanava sama, if you win you could do whatever you want with us"" said both of them simultaneously. Dang what a bunch of meat riders was all I could think of.

"Now that's settled I am gonna split myself into seven individuals using my [parallel existence] , so that each of you could train under me. Everyone understands the assignment.", said Veldanava which cause everyone to nod understanding the assignment.

"Good," said Veldanava after that he split himself into 7 beings, and teleport each of us into different dimension. I was standing infront of Veldanava in what seems like heaven. "Y/N
(L/N) before we start our training tell me how was life back home", after he called me by my last name I looked at his blue eyes which only caused him to smirk.

"So it's seem like you know, I mean you are R.O.B so their are no hiding, so let's start from the beginning, shall we. " (Y/N told Veldanava about his life back at Earth.)

*Author: Hope you like it, I decided to make two chapters same day. If you wanna to find out about Y/N 's background, I would add bit of it's past life in the upcoming chapters.

Total Words:- 1714