New Body and Colleagues

Start from the beginning

"You like it" said Veldanava, which it I could only nod, he proceeds to talk smugly, "This body is made by myself, this body also share the same look as me, and is made by a special dragotite which was made by me releasing Magicule into it

"You like it" said Veldanava, which it I could only nod, he proceeds to talk smugly, "This body is made by myself, this body also share the same look as me, and is made by a special dragotite which was made by me releasing Magicule into it. I also made it with gold, and Hihiirokane, to make it more easier to control, and more durable", said an enthusiastic Veldanava, and busting his chest, as he boast about its quality.

I only just looked at him, and said "Why did you give this to me, a complete stranger, and what if I revolt against you" I said with concern, and anger, like how can he trust me a complete stranger with such power.

Veldanava just laughed and answered, "For your first question, you are from now on my employee, and for your second question, if we were to fight to 1000 times I would win 1000 times, so you don't have to worry about you defeating me KUAHAHAHA, you look adorable when you are angry" said, Veldanava while laughing at my concern.

I just looked at him pissed, before I could saying anything else I felt something throw at my face, "What the heck, what's that?" I said picking up what seems like a sword. "It's called [Ark], and it is a legendary grade weapon, hope you like it" said Veldanava.

"This along with your new body, unique skill and your administrative authority, you may be strongest primordial under my commands" said, Veldanava with a smirk

"This along with your new body, unique skill and your administrative authority, you may be strongest primordial under my commands" said, Veldanava with a smirk. I looked at him and said "What do you mean?" "You may already know your my first creation, along with you I created six more primordial angel like you, which I created with the help of the great spirt of light, who are your new colleagues and because of the creation of primordial angel, the great spirit of darkness balance the scale by creating 7 primordial demons. And you are currently the strongest primordial, be proud of yourself and me", said Veldanava with a smug face, to which I only cringed at.

"Talking about unique skill, I heard you acquire a new unique skill called [Justice], do you know how to control it." Now that I think about it, what does my Unique Skill [Justice] do. I decided to use analysis on myself.

Unique Skill:- [Justice]
- Regalia Dominion- Allow the user to dominate any lifeform. Success is determined if the user's available energy is greater than the target. The more you control the more energy is consumed.
- Castle Guard- Ultimate defense, only can be use when you sacrifice your subjects, when using it your other skills are blocked.
- Army- Allows the user to control and summon up to only 69 angels