for

In the morning fizzarolli woke up in his little cocoon under the bed. Looking around a bit dazed. He didn't know what was going on. He heard people in his room and carefully crawled from being tucked so far in the corner to actually being able to see who was all in his room from under the bed.

" Sir, I don't think he would have gone anywhere you're worrying about just an imp" what looked to be like a succubus woman ended up saying to oz" he isn't just an imp he is something amazing and there's something about him that...it's hard to explain " oz says at a lost of words.

The familiar creaking of fizzarolli's prosthetics moving around under the bed made Oz look over towards it " fizzarolli? Do you sleep under the bed?" He says noticing up a pair of watching them the succubus woman looked over and honestly was a bit perturbed especially by someone sleeping under the bed she was confused but didn't say anything as she was quick to leave and do the rest of her chores

Oz and noticed that the eyes were watching the succubus woman as she left before completely crawling out he had on a sleeping cap his broken horns wouldn't be quite obvious. Once he was completely out from under the bed he nodded saying yes that is where he slept. " Okay that's a new one, anyways....." Oz says looking at fizzarolli " take a shower and get ready you'll have a long day today and there's going to be a lot of fittings to wear something light and easy to change" he says before actually leaving the room and standing guard outside.

Fizzarolli genuinely looked a bit confused as he was a bit skeptical of he had any light and easy to change clothes he didn't realize that there was a whole new dresser in the room with a bunch of clothing he walked over when he did notice it and carefully started to look through them all he ended up finding a crop top t-shirt that had a heart on its chest as well as some shorts that weren't too terribly short. He then grabbed a towel and went to take a shower in the onset bathroom he was quick as he didn't want to waste Ozzie's time.

It took about 4 minutes for him to finish showering and get dressed before carefully peeking his head out the door not expecting to be almost immediately scooped up. "There you are is it all right if they carry you it's easier to teleport around and get things done faster" Ozzie says. Fizzarolli that first looked panicked when he was scooped up and held on the king's hand but then seemed to calm down and nod slightly saying that it was all right. Ozzie ended up putting fizzarolli his shoulder and went to teleport around getting things done.

They got his measurements for the dolls and all of his clothing that he was now being given with lust ring colors though not greed. Oz was just watching him very carefully making sure that everything was all right after about the fifth hour of getting everything measured and things done. Fizzarolli's prosthetics were getting very sore and it was clear on his shoulder especially.

He tried to ignore it and continue but it seemed the king of lusts told everyone to take a break for now including fizz that other if that  knows sign language was also with them. " Are you alright fizzarolli?" Fizz nodded  " okay, how about we get some to eat?" Fizzarolli again nodded. It was clear to oz, that fizzarolli was tired. Oz you scheduled everything for tomorrow everything else that they had left to do unbeknownst to fizzarolli

" all right what are you two want to eat. " Oz asks to the imp that was with them as well. ' Burger?' fizzarolli signed then looked at the other imp " yeah that sounds good, how do you feel about burgers ?" The imp asks. Oz thought about it for a second before nodding agreeing that they could have burgers and he was going to make them he took both of them into his home for the time being having fizz still on his shoulder and the other one sit wherever he wanted.

Since it took a while to actually make the burgers and everything by the time that they were done fizzarolli was asleep his tail was wrapped around oz's arm so he won't fall. " I think today was a very productive day don't you?" Oz asked the other imp that was in his home not really knowing that fizzarolli had fallen asleep. " Yeah, I can't help but notice though that jester seems to have already gotten attached to you" the imp paused and looked at Oz" he's asleep by the way. "

" He is? " Oz asks looking in the reflection of the stove vent and sure enough curled up in his hair was a sleeping jester. " He's concerning light I almost forgot he was actually on my shoulder" oz admitted then looked over at the other imp " do you know what Mamon did to him?" " No sorry sir, but I can have some people do some research if you want"

" it should be fine he's not going back there. Before he even came here he looked so terrified I wouldn't be surprised if that greedy mother fuck did things to him that he wouldn't want to talk about we do need to get his prosthetics better than what he has, the metal is cutting into his skin and it would really make it hard for him to perform if he's constantly in pain" " we'll take him to sloth later and get him prosthetics that'll actually work with him and with what he does. " The imp says biting into the burger as Amadeus did as well.