𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀

Start from the beginning

"AHT STOP." sky wasted no time.

"bye go upstairs." sky pointed. "why i got-" heavyn protested. "just go for i have ta beat rondo ass." sky mugged.

"niggas ain't shit." krissy mumbled as she followed heavyn upstairs.  "the fuck is wrong with you?" sky popped the boy in the side of his head.

"ian even mean ta do that i swear." he laughed.

"you think shit a joke huh?" sky grabbed him by the ear. "call saniya." she ordered.

"for what?" rondo winced as she twisted his ear. "just to check on her." sky told.

rondo called the girls phone only for it to go straight to voicemail. "the bitch ain't answer." rondo said loudly. probably due to the fact that sky still yanked him by his ear.

"call again." she told.

he called again. the phone rung for a little before she answered.

"hello?" saniya said in a confused tone. "hey." rondo said awkwardly due to them not speaking in a while.

"uh you need something?" saniya's voice laced with confusion. "nah i just missed you." rondo said truthfully.

he wouldn't lie and say he didn't miss his former girlfriend. although rondo was the reason the two where no longer together, his pride was way to big to call her on his own.

"you miss me?" she questioned a little shocked. "don't act surprised you knew that."

"nah ian know." saniya laughed a little.

"why you ain't answer the first time tho?" he wondered. at this point sky had let him go and he carried on the conversation freely.

"you den got them started." booka sighed. "he make her happy she make him happy, win win." sky shrugged.

"why we can't be like that." von mumbled. "you'on think we like that?" sky snapped her head towards him.

"i was playing." von stared at her with a blank expression. "alright keep playing." sky warned.

"what you gon do?? lay up with nuski?" von smirked as her face fell flat. "what?" she said confused.

"don't play me like a goofy skyah." von said calmly. "i know about y'all." he added. "it ain't no y'all." she defended.

"yeah right, and you wonder why i do the shit i do." he got up and walked into the kitchen.

"damnit here y'all go back on dat bullshit." booka instigated.

sky followed von per usual. "don't be like that." she talked as his back faced her.

"like what? ian did nothing." he laughed. "i don't talk to him." she stated.

"i wouldn't care if you did." he said truthfully trying to walk away from her. "you always find a way to bring up him to argue with me so obviously you do." she told.

"so stop it." sky stood infont of him. "stop what?" von raised his eyebrows. "acting like that, who told you that?" she squinted her eyes.