chapter 16

This.. this felt like dying...

Currently you were in a position where you can't even walk.. and no it wasn't because of man, well technically yes-

Despite feeling perfectly fine after enduring the punishment square yesterday, today was an entirely different story. Your legs had betrayed you, reducing you to a state where even the simplest of movements felt like an Olympic feat.

Now, on this fine Sunday, you lay beneath the blanket, shivering from both pain and the cold. "Dying seems like a reasonable option right now," you mumbled, half-jokingly, as you stared at the ceiling.

But reality hit hard - you couldn't afford to be bedridden. Panic set in as you realized Sae was coming tomorrow.

Groaning, you attempted to sit up, only to be greeted by a new urgency - nature was calling, and it wasn't sending a polite invitation. Panic struck as you realized the bathroom was a perilous journey away.

Summoning all your strength, you swung your legs over the side of the bed, attempting a heroic stand. Instead, you ended up resembling a newborn giraffe taking its first wobbly steps, except less adorable and more chaotic.

As you staggered toward the bathroom, your legs protested with each step, seemingly on strike against this unexpected physical activity. In a desperate bid to reach your destination before disaster struck, you adopted a peculiar waddle, akin to a penguin on a mission.

Finally reaching the bathroom, you sighed in relief. "This shit was 100× harder than any of that stupid system tasks.."

Determined to return to the sanctuary of your bed, you braced yourself for the return journey

Determined to return to the sanctuary of your bed, you braced yourself for the return journey. Little did you know that your legs had other plans, resembling jelly more than functional limbs.

With each step, your wobbly stroll turned into a precarious dance, resembling a fumbling ballet. As you neared your bed, confidence surged, and you attempted a grand leap onto its welcoming surface.

However, your legs, still in rebellion, had different ideas. Mid-jump, they abandoned their duties, leaving you airborne for an extra moment. Gravity asserted its dominance, and you crashed face-first into the floor with a resounding thud.

For a brief moment, the room echoed with the absurdity of your misadventure. You lay sprawled on the floor, contemplating the life choices that led to this slapstick masterpiece.

....

"Oh mother nature I want you to open up the ground and eat me whole"