chapter twenty two

Mulai dari awal

the screen cut to a clip of emily and trent running towards jude who stood in front of a pool. the clip then paused on jude's panicked face as the iconic meme "lemme tell you something! lemme tell you something!" played before it went back to normal and jude was shoved into the pool by them both, clothes fully on.

"yeah, they haunt me."

CUT SCENE

"look who i'm here with!" elena said as she held up her camera high, displaying the squashed frame of her, rico, declan, and mason all stood together.

"elena was just ranting to us about BLEEP!" elena edited over the video to cut off the name rico said with a loud bleeping noise.

mason put a hand to his mouth, gasping, as declan widened his eyes in shock: elena slowly turned her head towards a smug rico as edited jaws music played over the video.

"shut the fuck up, dwarf."

CUT SCENE

elena was currently talking to her vlog about her day out with the boys as she stepped out her car, locking it up behind her before making her way up her driveway.

"and then-" she froze when she placed her hand on the door-handle and the front door opened without her having to unlock it. she froze as edited crickets sounded over her silence. "mums i locked this shit up before i left."

elena threw her bag on the floor and ran inside her house, camera secured in her grip. "if something happens to me i need to get proof."

she paused when a loud bang was heard from her kitchen. tense music from a horror movie played over the clip as she turned her camera to face the direction she was walking in.

the video paused when a figure rounded the next corner, directly in front of her. it was jobe. a look filled with pure terror made its way on his face as elena edited over the video. goofy's laughter from mikey mouse played as a text popped up on the screen, saying: 'to the boys gc he goes 🤣🤣🤣' whilst she zoomed in on his face.

the video went back to normal at the sound of their screams blending in together. they screamed at the same time for around five seconds as elena stopped first, gaping at him in shock.

"JOBE?! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?! YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!"

"I WAS HUNGRY."

she deadpanned at him. "you're rich! buy your own food! why raid my house?" she froze. "hold on... you don't have a key... WHAT THE FUCK?! HOW DID YOU GET IN MY HOUSE?"

"oh! i picked your lock with this hair pin left on the floor," he held it up with a bright smile.

"...i'm calling my lawyer."

CUT SCENE

"hey baes!" elena grinned at the camera, stood with jobe and dominik who were currently scranning a pack of maryland cookies. "jobe refuses to go home and dom popped up out of nowhere and we're all really bored-!"

"-so we decided to make slime because i'm pretty sure that dom had a fucked up childhood and has therefore never made it before so we wanted to be the first to do it with him!"