~♡~Information~♡~

(First time writing! i apologize if it's confusing-)

This chapter is really important, please read <3 

Your appearance: 

(You can change any color of Mitsuri except the hair color.)

Your outfit was designed to move around freely while fighting. 

It was designed by a shop in Inazuma.

~Weapon~

Your katana is designed to match with your love breathing.

________________________~♡~________________________

~Strength~

Stamina: 10/10

Flexibility: 10/10

Speed: 8.5/10

Agility: 9.5/10

Physical strength: 10/10

Endurance: 8/10

(Overall you are stronk <3)

~Personality~

~ Joyful

~ Compassionate

~ Caring

~Humble

~Oblivious

~Friends~  (I promise you'll have more 😭)

~ Yoimiya

~You met Yoimiya when you were little! You guys always hang out most of the time talking about fireworks and delicious food of Inazuma!

~Itto 

~You met him when he was... battling a child...? He looked a disappointed so you decided approached him and comfort him. You guys then battle with each other and became friends!

~Amber

~ You met her when you arrived in Mondstadt, you guys then hang out with each other often and love talking about adventures!

~Kaeya

~ You met him at 'Dawn Winery', you were curious about him so you decided to talk to him. You often listen to him talk about his work!

(I may write a separate chapter of you guys meeting them!)

________________________~♡~________________________

~Backstory~ (No trauma :3)

You were born in Inazuma you had a great life there actually, you've made friends there and loved the food there! but you wanted to go on an adventure (and find a lover :3) across Teyvat ever since you were little. So, you practiced sword/katana training.

You became a professional unexpectedly. 😊

When you mastered your techniques, you then started adventuring!(Within Inazuma first) but you wanted to go far and wide so you decided to go to Monstadt first, you (somehow) got out of Inazuma. 

You then arrived in Mondstadt! you met good people and even got a place to stay ! you've been staying there for a while, until you went to the near the starfell lake...

________________________~♡~________________________

Before you continue with this book, this book has swear words. 

I hope I did ok on this 😭 I barely see these types of books so I decided to try and write one.

English is not my first language, feel free to point out mistakes <3

Ty for reading pookies <3 

Word count: 385