"Hey are you okay?" I examine her face to look for any serious damage which I found none to my relief.

"Ugh I'm fine it's not like he punched me that hard" she retorted before crossing her arms under her chest.

"Oh really? Then kindly explain why the hell do you have a broken nose?" Avery was about to pull our friends hair but I intervened between the two of them.

"That's enough.. Jessy" I face her with a cold expression that means better explain than sorry.

"Okay okay.. I was pulled by a girl at the corridor and then I kinda trapped her between my arms to support my body. The last thing I know is that there's a fist inches away from my face"  she said like a kid who's complaining to her mother.

"Well from what I've heard you grabbed a fucking bulge ass" Aves says making the injured girl's eyes widened in terror.

"Ahhh!!!"

I pulled her out of the infirmary by her ears. She fucking can't resist her hormones. That will be the death of her.

After class Avery drive home while caressing her reddish ear with one hand. That serves her right.

"Bye guys, careful on your way" I said as I hop out of the car and wave them goodbye.

As I walk towards the front door, my mind drifted to the woman I was longing for. I miss her presence.

I wasn't hallucinating that time was I? But her touch, I can still feel it lingering in my body. Like she imprinted her skin on mine.

I never thought I would be going crazy for someone I haven't seen before. But my body always screams for her. Everytime I sense her mere presence.. my body would immediately react like it belongs to her. It may sound insane but I always feel something within me.. inside of me that wanted to be set free. Like another life.

And it's getting more stronger whenever she's around.

Everything for me are so confusing. That's why I'm searching for any clues to lessen this thing that were troubling me.

"Auntie are you here?" I sat down at the couch to rest for a bit then I'll do my assignments in a few minutes because I won't have time for that later since I'll be at the club. Thankfully it's my day off at the cafe so I would get much rest today than usual.

Since the house is silent I guess Auntie isn't here yet. I decided to head upstairs to my room. I changed into much comfy clothes. Then I sat in my chair and begun to do my homeworks and review my notes as well because I don't want to be surprised tommorow.

After an hour of having a numb ass, I finally finished it.

I looked at the time in my phone and it's still 5:47 so I still have much time to take a nap. Auntie would be here in an hour I guess because she sent me a text message saying that she's at the market.

I climb onto my bed and tucked myself under the duvet. When I lay my head down on the pillow, my eyelids suddenly felt heavy and I immediately fall into a deep slumber.

I groaned as the alarm clock goes off waking me up in my deep sleep. I got up and started getting ready for work. The cold water fully wake me up as I enter the shower. After that I wrapped my body in a towel and went out of the bathroom to start changing into my work clothes.

When I came down, Auntie was still not there but maybe she was already resting in her room. So I just shrugged it off and went straight to my working place.

The place was already crowded the moment I get inside. I immediately switched into work mode and started helping clean up the mess around.

°°°°