RULES.

RULES + PASSWORDS

001.
Please be patient with me. I have a life outside of roleplaying, and also have health conditions that keep me from being on 24/7. You may tag me within 3 days of not responding. If I have to go offline for an extended period of time I will also inform you on that.

002.
5+ sentences only. I will not take anything less than 5. I find it easier to write with more material handed to me, rather than one liners as I feel we both can then feel a bit more interested in the roleplay, rather than replying quickly and having it feel like a daily life conversation.
password one :: your favorite character and why

003.
Please write in third person and story format. It's easier for me to understand and to get replies out quicker, rather than trying to understand first person or what exactly you're writing.

DON'T

( 001.) Opal: *smiles and waves*

( 002. ) I smile and wave at Zoro.

DO

( 001. ) Opal spots Zoro in the distance, making her way quickly over to him after waving to get his attention, she bounds on over, wrapping her arms around him. "It's so good to see you again," She smiled sweetly, letting out a quiet sigh. After being on edge for hours on end if he would be okay, she found herself relaxing again and being able to finally let all her worries wash away.

"How are you feeling, you're not too sore?" She asked, now checking his bandages and examining his frame. Another sigh of relief left her lips, just wrapping her arms around him again as she gave a small laugh. "I feel so pathetic."

004.
LGBTQ+ accepting, all is welcomed here. I myself am nonbinary and unlabeled, so please respect that when roleplaying with me. My pronouns are He/They/It, though I do use a lot of She/Her ocs.

005.
No mary/gary sue ocs. We all have flaws, so please try and give your ocs some drawbacks to them. This also means not every oc has to of had to eat a devil fruit, we all can't just find those randomly and be powerful. This also goes for bounty, if you have a high bounty, make it make sense to why it's so high.

006.
I do not roleplay any content that involves r@pe, incest,and step-cest. Also I do have few triggers myself, do please give me a heads up on yours as well so that we can work to avoid those.

007.
I am 18 years old, so I would like to keep those I rolepaly with at least 16+. Those who are 16 and 17 are not allowed to do any of the smut content given as I feel uncomfortable roleplaying that with those who are younger. Please don't lie either, this is just personal preference and I'd like to keep it that way.
password 2:: favorite quote from the show

008.
You may tag me to your ocs, but please ask before you do so, so that I can know what i'm being tagged for.

009.
Smut goes to pms or discord chats. I will send my discord if preferred in pms and we can then make a server to be a place holder for the roleplays.

010.
You roleplay my crush, I'll roleplay yours. Try and keep things equal on both ends, I can understand being a little off in line distribution, but still try your best to make both our sides even.
password 3:: tag 3+ people who you think would be interested

UPCOMING NEXT...

•••FORM•••