Chapter 1: Shores of Jaya

Start from the beginning

(Y/N) nodded, "The name's (Y/N) (L/N)." As she finished introductions looked off in the direction her money bags walked off too, sadly they disappeared within the crowd. The (h/c) haired woman 'tsk'ed' in response.

Chopper now leaped back onto the deck, "Hey (Y/N), why don't you join us for some tea. I still feel bad for thinking you were some thief."

Pondering a bit, 'I should follow those bounties, but if I'm gone before my targets get back... maybe one cup of tea won't hurt.' (Y/N) smiled at the now back-to-small-sized reindeer, "Of course, Chopper."

~ Small Tea Time Skip ~

(Y/N) sat on the dock next to Chopper who was helping Usopp repair the ship. "All this damage and you guys still do not have a shipwright?!" (Y/N) tiled her head in confusion.

"It's not like we aren't looking, we just haven't found the right person yet." Usopp explained as he hit his finger with his hammer. The (h/c) haired girl giggled at the sight.

Sanji leaned over the railing, "I say we trash this and buy a new one instead."

"Are you out of your mind?!" Usopp argued furiously. The chef and long nose had a small spat that ended in Usopp and Chopper making funny faces at each other, laughing and having fun.

'I better slip out of here before the money bags and the ginger come back.' And with that thought, (Y/N) vanished.

Of course not literally, she just activated her Kúki Kúki no mi fruit, the Air Air devil fruit. This devil fruit allows its user to turn their body into air and control multiple aspects of the air around them, making them invisible to most animals and humans. For example, using her powers correctly, she can expand her hearing range. Doing so she can hear her targets walking back to the ship now.

Gliding through the air onto the Straw Hat's ship, (Y/N) learns that Luffy and Zoro were beat senselessly by a group of pirates. And from what the ginger, named Nami, stated: they never fought back. 'Interesting.' The invisible woman thought.

"Oh and now that I think about it, where did (Y/N) run off to?" Chopper tilted his head confused. Nami, Zoro and Luffy looked at the reindeer confused.

"Ah I almost forgot to mention, we met this wonderful woman named (Y/N)! She must have went into town, I'm sure she would have loved to meet you guys." Chopper continued.

Sanji looked broken hearted, "My darling angel left without a goodbye, it's almost like I can still feel her presence lingering on my heart."

"More like her hand across your face!" Usopp laughed and explained to the rest of the crew what happened earlier. Soon after the mystery woman conversation was over, another woman boarded the ship. Sanji went all heart eyes over her and called her 'Robin'.

Interrupting the crew's conversation about the island, "Nico Robin.. if I remember correctly: 79 million? My day is just getting better and better." (Y/N) spoke aloud as she watched over the crew.

Zoro was first to act as he lunged towards where the voice came from, which was on in front of the door to the kitchen. "So close." (Y/N) whispered in his ear as she appeared in thin air, kneeing him harshly in the stomach. This set him flying back on the deck of the ship, crashing into it roughly.

"Ah sorry about the damage, Usopp!" (Y/N) exclaimed with honesty in her voice then pulled out her duel sickles (a/n: they look and act similar to Death's sickles. Just google it lol) spinning them on her fingers as she got into a fighting stance. The whole crew got into their own fight stances and turned their attention towards the woman looking down on them.

"What the hell do you want?!" Zoro 'tsk'ed and spit out a bit of blood.

"Your heads." (Y/N) glared down at Zoro, Luffy, and Robin. "Only the money bags, I could give less of a shit about the rest of you." (Y/N) shrugged with an unamused look on her face.

Robin spoke up, "She must be a bounty hunter after Luffy, Zoro and I." And with that, (Y/N) vanished again. But not for long. She reappeared behind Robin, holding her right sickle to her throat.

"Clever woman. Maybe you should be first to go?" Robin sweat dropped as Chopper, Sanji and Usopp all cried at me.

"(Y/N)?! WHY?!" Chopper began to tear up. "You were so sweet and kind. This isn't you!"

The woman's (h/c) hair covered her eyes as she spoke. "You live as a pirate, how do you not expect this. Robin said it herself, I'm a bounty hunter."

Sanji just lit up another cig as Usopp shook his head in disbelief. "No way am I going to believe that bull crap. I know we barely met today, but I could already tell you're a good person at heart! Stop this foolishness and let Robin go!"

(Y/N)'s jaw dropped slightly and her grab on Robin loosened just enough causing Robin to quickly spring into action; grabbed the hand (Y/N)'s sickle was in, causing it to go flying down on the deck. The swordsman caught it under his boot now that he was standing back up. Right before (Y/N) could use the other sickle against her hostage, a strong force hit the back of her head knocking her out.

 Right before (Y/N) could use the other sickle against her hostage, a strong force hit the back of her head knocking her out