𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Start from the beginning

Once Andie grabbed her juice, she thanked the lady behind the counter and turned around, only to be met by West's back. "Um, West, What are you doing?" She asked as she noticed James standing in front of West, the same confused look on his face. West didn't answer Andie though, He just kept looking at James.

"Man, What are you doing?" James asked, done with whatever was going on in front of him. West Smirked at James, "This" He said as he started dancing in the middle of the two.

JAMES - CONFUSED ASF
"As West dances, I'm kind of freaked out, but also kind of intrigued."

ANDIE - ALSO CONFUSED ASF
"I'm just freaked out."

WEST - COMMUNICATES THROUGH DANCE
"I used to do this in my old dance crew, We used to do it to initiate new dancers."

James had had enough of West's dancer, so he scoffed and walked away. West stopped the dancer with the biggest grin on his face. "Yeah, I thought so." He turned to face Andie, who just stood there with a blank expression.

"Okay, I'm leaving," Andie said as she handed West his drink and walked out of the juice bar.

WEST - PROUD OF HIMSELF
"It's going to work, It's going to work."

Andie had finally joined Emily's group in Studio A for rehearsals. Emily had gone over the choreography with them, and they cleaned it up.

"5, 6, 7, 8, snap!"

CHLOE - BALLET DANCER
"Our team is amazing. I'm super excited to work with Emily."

ANDIE - NEEDS HELP
"Someone send help, please."

ELDON - CONTEMPORARY DANCER
"I'm thrilled that I was put on Emily's team because It'll probably help me get closer to her and try to talk to her more."

Andie was still dancing a couple of hours later, tired and ready to throw herself off a cliff.

CHLOE - BALLET DANCER
"Working with Emily is tough."

TIFFANY - HIP-HOP DANCER
"But you know what? The routine will be clean at the end of the day, so at least we'll look amazing."

ELDON - CONTEMPORARY DANCER
"Emily's drive to win makes me like her more."

ANDIE - BALLET DANCER
"I was wanna go home."

As they finish the dance, Emily claps her hands. "Again," she says. Andie mentally groans as she slowly walks back to her starting position. "Let's move it, people."

Daniel looks over at Andie, who rolls her eyes in annoyance. He then looks back at Emily. "Can we take a water break or something?" he asks as Andie's head perks up to that suggestion. "Please," she pleads like a five-year-old.

ANDIE - 5 YEAR OLD
"I don't care if I must get on my knees and beg, but I need a break."

Emily quickly snapped at Daniel, "This isn't summer camp, Daniel." Then she looked at Andie, " Get off your knees, Andie; begging won't do anything." Andie and Daniel quickly surrendered as they went back to their starting positions.

DANIEL - CONTEMPORARY DANCER
"Initially, I was very excited to work with Emily, but now I think Michelle's team may have been more fun.

Andie had snuck away during rehearsals, making up some random lie that someone, even Emily, would believe. But in reality she had snuck in to see how Michelles rehersales were going, only she didn't see Michelle's team, she just saw Michelle who was going over the routine herself.