Season 1 Episode 1: Anne Or Beast?

Start from the beginning

Y/N: Oh well, it's sorta like singing, but you sing against somebody else, while making some good music while doing it.

Wally: Ok, I think I get it. (Prepares to play his accordion) Can I use my accordion?

Y/N: (Shrugs and pulls out his microphone) I don't see why not.

*Song Name: Casual Strole*
(Original Song Name: Midnight by KOSE
Imagine it's Wally and Y/N instead of D-Side Prange and D-Side Boyfriend)

The song begins as Wally begins to try what Y/N described it as, and he seems to be getting into it. Y/N then sings as well seemingly having more experience and putting more effort into his singing.

Y/N: Run this back!

As the song begins to come to a close Wally decides to give his accordion a go.
Y/N sees this and with no instrument in hand, decides to use his excellent beat boxing skills as a substitute. The song then ends as both participants are fired up.

Wally: Wow! That was awesome!

Y/N: (Suprised) Really, You think it's cool?

Wally: Well of course. A combination of singing and fighting, why hasn't anyone thought of it sooner!

Y/N looks at Wally with still a look of shock. No one has ever thought of his rap battles as cool or a fun thing to do.

Wally: When we get back to Warwood we have to show everyone, this skill of yours! If it's ok with you that is?

Y/N: Oh, of course we can show them, just as long as the whole town doesn't get to involved with it.

Wally: (Reassuring) Ok mate.

It is now daylight now in the town of Wartwood, and a lot of things are going on. The local stores and markets have opened, butchers are cutting centipedes, which the upper half crawls up a hose and crashes through a window, a few kids are playing in the streets while laughing, and one citizen getting abducted by a large dragonfly.

After a while a lime slug appears, carrying a cart stops out side the local store called The Grub & Go, the slug begins eating a leaf off of a stick. Riding on the large snail is a elderly orange frog known as Hopediah Planter or Hop Pop, a young pink frog, and a purple tadpole in a bucket. These two are his grandchildren, Sprig Planter and Polly Planter.

Hop Pop: Ho. Ho. (Turns around to his grand children) All right, kids I'm gonna do a little shoppin'. You watch the cart.

Sprig Plantar: You got it, Hop Pop! I'll defend this cart with my LIIIIIIIFE! (says life while pounding his chest.)

Hop Pop: (Deadpans) Sprig, I was talking to Polly.

Sprig: (Confused) What? Polly's a baby!

Polly: (Points at Sprig) You're a baby!

Hop Pop: Polly's got more responsibility in her little flipper than you have in your entire body!

Sprig: (Flabbergasted) Ridiculous. What makes you think I'm irresponsible?

Hop Pop: (Sarcastically) Oh gee. Let me think.

Flashback 1: A green liquid substance explodes out of a pot while Hop Pop's cutting veggies because Sprig put something in it.

Sprig: Oops!