Chapter Eleven

En başından başla

I took a 3kg set and started pulling upwards and bringing it downwards, continuing this process. But, I can't do it in peace. This guy came up beside me, also taking one of the dumbbell sets. "Aww c'mon, Don't be such a mood." His annoying voice started. I ignored him. "So, Will you give me your number?" He asked in a seductive voice. "I'm sorry, but that's gonna be a no" I smiled at him, going back to doing me workout. "So a maybe?" He asked again. "No, sir. I clearly said no." I was getting quite irritated this time. "Come on, Don't play hard to get." He cooed. That's it. "How many times should I say NO!! Couldn't you take NO as an answers?? Gosh, Men!!" I shouted at the guy. I could feel everyone watching us but I didn't give shit.

 Calming down a little, I popped on my headsets that was hanging on my shoulder. At least I won't me able to hear his nasty voice anymore. But, I felt someone touching me. Touching me in the BUTT!! MY ASS!! My eyes widened in shock. I looked at the guy, and that was it. "Could have thought this would happen before you wore that sexy dress-" I punched him right on the face and kicked him on the gut, sending him flying to the Barbell Set. 

"OWWWW!!!!" He groaned in pain. Everyone in the gym gasped. 'God, No need to be so dramatic!' I thought. I walked towards the man. "You bitc-" I grabbed his hair and yanked it behind "Argh!" He groaned. "Come one, could have thought this would happen when you messed with the wrong girl, right?" I laughed at him. 

"Listen every one!! When people like this, sexually assault  you. like this thing did to me, young or old, men or woman. Don't show mercy, just kick them in the dick or coochie or whatever whatever." I said loudly. "Someone call the security and get this thing kicked out off this gym before it assaults anyone else" I said in irritation. Not long after, two security guards came. "What happened?" One of the security asks. "This guy kept on hitting on me and wouldn't take No for an answer. And then guess what, He started touching me inappropriately." I explained, disgust forming my face. 

"Ok mam, We will kick him out as soon as possible" The security guard informed. "And also, make sure his family knows about this, his wife deserves better than this, and his children should not be influenced by this bad news either." I requested. "No-no, please, Don't let my wife know, please, Please!!" That disgusting thing begged. C'mon, who can even call that a man, eww. 

He was then dragged out of the gym as he begged to not be taken out. I sighed in relief. Then I proceeded to hearing applauding. I looked around and saw everyone applauding looking at me. I was confused. and then a lady came up to me. "You did such a great job dear. We are very proud of you. Girls like you make this world feel like a safer and better place." She told. I was happy. I was proud of my self. "Always ready to help anyone and everyone in trouble." I told, beaming at her. 

An hour later, finished my workout and was in my locker room shower

An hour later, finished my workout and was in my locker room shower. "Haa~ Its so refreshing" I moaned in satisfaction, as the cold droplets of water hit on my skin. I turned off the shower and slowly dried my hair, then my body. Then I took my change of clothes that I hung on the bathroom hanger.