Chapter 1: SMG5 gets to know the crew

"You're probably right blue-hat-dude but I think I would like to know who I'm talking to." , the girl manages to say.

"Yeah, you're right...uhm whats your name??" , Smg4 answered.

"I am known as Smg5!" , she said proudly.

"Okay so everyone tell her your names and something everyone should know about you." , Smg4 said loud enough so everybody would hear.

"I'll start: My name is Smg4 and I love making Memes. :)"

"Waaaaaaait a minute... were you in the same school as 3??" , Smg5 asked suddenly way more exided than she already was.

"Yeah..?"

"Ohhhh 3 told me a lot about you back then! It was stuff like..HMPF" , 5 at least tried to say but got cut off by Smg3 covering her mouth with his hand.

He gave 5 a very serious look and hissed: "Si les cuentas cosas de mi época escolar, estás casi muerto." (If you tell them shit from my school time you're as good as dead) and then told Mario to continiue. 

"Hi, I'm Mario and I love Spaghetti! :D" , he said with a smile on his face.

"Hi 5, my name's Meggy and I like sports I guess.. :)" 

"And she's short."

"And you should never let her cook!" , Mario and Smg3 said.

Meggy glanced at them furiously but held back. She didn't want the new member to be scared of her. After everyone was done it was Smg5's turn.

"Hello, as I said earlier my name is Smg5 and I like Bombs :D"

"Why Bombs??" , Luigi asked scared that 5 would just be another psychopath that would try to blow the castle up...

"Because Bombs are evil an badass! Duh..." , 5 said with a confidence no one has ever heard.

"Sis, you're awesome!" , Smg3 exclaimed proudly.

"Yep, their 100% siblings..." , Meggy sighed.

"Omfg I have a déja vú..." , 4 cried, facepalming.

***

Oi :D this one was a little shorter but I will make longer ones.

stay tuned for the next chapters :) bye bye 

-Issa