Chapter two: The attack from the crazy bus driver

Start from the beginning

As the bus went through some heavy black gates I wondered why the bus driver kept looking back at me but I was more worried he may crash the bus if he didn’t keep an eye on where he was going. We came to a stop as he parked himself into two spaces in the car park.

That was when something strange happened and to an extent I wished I had never argued with my mother that morning

The students began to get of the bus talking at the top of their voices it was not long till we would have to enter the teacher domain and we would have to be silent for hours on end. I know I can sometimes be dramatic but I dislike school a lot and teachers always hack at me for answers that its impossible for me to know even before they have began to teach it.

One time I was in my history lesson and my teacher asked me about some strange thing called Oxgorn and I had never even heard of it my entire life and my teacher looked at me like he was saying come on you know this dig deeper. I just looked at him blank until I ended up with a detention because he thought I was ignoring him even if everyone knew as well as I it was impossible for me to know the question he had asked me.

As the remaining students left the bus Chris was in front of me with Dan and the girl who is called Kelly were behind me. As we were half way down the bus to the front the bus driver stood up and the bus doors slammed closed as he banged his hand on the button.

 “You will not be joining your class mates today” he hissed like some kind snake would and he also reminded me of how that girl who I had seen in my dream talked at times.

 “What are you talking about…oh wait the bus driver is having us on come guys we can not be late” laughed Chris.

I looked back at Dan and Kelly thinking some how I knew this bus driver was not having us on at all he was being serious.

“Guys come on” he said looking worried now.

“I believe that you are the joker right leave the bus before I throw you of it” said the bus driver.

“What you on about I can kick your ass” said Chris with a grin.

The bus driver sprinted towards Chris but I managed to push him behind me as the bus driver went to grab his t-shirt.

“Think your brave do you” he smirked at me.

“No not really but I will not allow you to hurt my friend” I said with a shaky voice.

“Just like your father too caring for his own good” said the bus driver with an angry voice.

 “My father…” I said shocked.

“Don’t you dare talk to my friend like that and don’t even talk to him about his father” said Dan.

“Oh yes don’t know who your daddy is do you…of course not mother never told you what your dad is or what she is or who you can be” he said smiling with glee.

“What are you talking about” said Kelly for the first time looking like she just come out of a day dream.

“Keep you stupid noise out of my business missy I am here only for Fate and if you knew what was best for you, you would all leave right now” said the bus driver.

“We will not leave our friend behind no one does that” said Chris.

 “Yes everyday I see you everyday I wish to rip you all to pieces least I get that chance now…just like your mother always choosing the wrong sort of friends always the wrong side and that is why she failed and why I will not” spat the bus driver in my face.

“Stop talking about my mother that way” I shouted louder then expected.

“Temper…yes defiantly from your father’s side”.

Before I could stop my self I lunged myself at the bus driver without really thinking what I was actually doing. To my surprise I managed to smack him in the face before the bus driver chucked me a side and I smashed into the bus window going straight through it and I landed in a bush a little away from the bus with a crunch.

 My friends were in trouble the bus driver was heading towards them. I struggled to my feet breathing heavily trying to think of a plan. Lucky the crunch had been a brunch from a tree breaking and not my arm I had landed on.

 The noise from the bus window smashing cursed a few teachers to notice from the near by classrooms. Three teachers rushed through the doors into the front of the school looking at the bus without even noticing me. I had a few cuts on my face from the glass but other then that I was feeling not as bad as I expected from this sort of landing.

I saw Chris jump over one of the bus seats and jumped through the broken window and landed perfectly but after all he did gymnastics.

 “What is going on” said one of the teachers as I saw the headmaster coming through the front doors of the school.

I managed to run towards the bus as the bus driver chucked Kelly through the broken window. I slipped but I managed to catch Kelly in my arms but we collapsed to the ground soon after.

“Dan is still in there” pointed out Kelly as we struggled to our feet.

 The driver seemed to ignore Dan all together and jumped out the window and I had to push Kelly aside as he lunged at me. The impact was horrible it felt like walking straight into a lamp post and fainting from the pain.

The bus driver was now on me pulling out something from his pocket as I struggled to get him of me but the man on top of me weighed a ton it was too much for me to even move.

The headmaster rushed over and managed to pull the bus driver of me and chucked him head first into the side of the bus.

The bus driver looked very angry as he pasted out. With Kelly and Chris’s help I struggled to my feet as Dan came out of bus looking slightly relieved.

 “I never liked the bus driver anyway” smiled the headmaster.

“You’re telling me, that is one crazy bus driver” said Chris with a weird tone of voice.

“So did he say what he wanted or did he just want to kill everyone” said the headmaster.

 “Well I believe he wanted to kill everyone” laughed Chris.

“Ah” said the headmaster.

“However he said that he was here for Fate” Chris managed while Dan and Kelly nodded to reinsure the headmaster he was telling the truth.

If you want to know how a hawk storks out it’s pray then get seven people to continually stare at you for ages then it would probably feel something like that.

Finally the headmaster spoke

 “Well let’s hope he just lost his mind or something”.

I couldn’t help but think how the Headmaster didn’t sound convinced by what he said and I just thought about how what he had said was not much of encouraging advice.

As we headed inside to get sorted out and one of the teachers rang the police to get over here straight away I began to wonder if the bus driver was telling the truth about my father and mother. Dan kept looking over at me weirdly as we sat in the headmaster’s office.

“What” I said to him after a while.

“Nothing” he said back.

The office was small compared to other offices I have seen but it was unbelievable how the Headmaster had made the office look like it had been barley touched the room seemed to sparkle and smell fresh but it very hot in the room and a number of chairs had be pulled into the office for him and his friends and it made the office look to cluttered.