💐7💐

Under the celestial canvas of a breathtaking day, nature painted a scene of sheer beauty. The crisp zephyr waltzed through the atmosphere, orchestrating a gentle ballet with her strands of hair, delicately pirouetting across her tender cheeks, leaving a faint caress in its wake. Her watch confirmed she wasn't running late for her chemistry tuition, a fact that brought her relief. The memory of her mother's advice about taking the bicycle echoed in her mind. She had dismissed it earlier, not wanting to bother with the flat tire. Now, in hindsight, she pondered how fixing the tire might have been a simpler task compared to the situation she found herself in.

But, it wasn't the primary concern occupying her mind. Her thoughts drifted to the uncertainty of her tuition teacher's (Pandian sir's) presence on this particular day, considering it was their scheduled day off. What made it worse was that she couldn't reach her teacher by phone to check. Tomorrow, there was a big test, and she had a bunch of questions about the subject that needed answers today.

Finally reaching her destination, she knocked on the door, which was opened by the teachers wife, Lakshmi, who smiled warmly at her before letting her in.

Offering her a glass of water Lakshmi asked

L - Mullai, enna ma indha nerathula..Nandhini kuda veetla illayae..enna vishayam

Yes, she was not just Mullai's Chemistry teacher's wife but also the mother of her best friend Nandhini

M - Adhu aunty..naalaiku oru mukhiyamana test irukku..adhan sir ah paathu doubt clear pannitu polamnu vanden..sir irukara aunty?

She asked, expecting an affirmative answer.

L - Aiyo..unga sir oorukku poi irukarae ma..innaiku tuition leave la..adhan..naalaikku raathiri dan varuvaru..indha nandhini irundalachum rendu perum onna padichi irupeenga..avalum avanga mama veetuku poi iruka..anga irundu dan schooluku varuva..paavam ivlo thooram vandu irukiyae..oru phone panni iruka kudadama kelambaradukulla.. ippo enna panradu

Mullai's expression drooped in disappointment upon receiving that response. At the youthful age of 17, she radiated vibrancy, distinguished by her academic prowess and unwavering filial obedience—a daughter any parent would be proud to claim. Her disposition marked her as one of those adolescents who found solace in the company of books rather than in the frivolities of socializing with peers.

The scarcity of friendships in her life was evident, with Nandhini standing as the lone exception. Their connection sprouted in the fertile grounds of tuition, a result of Nandhini's initiative since Mullai, engrossed in her studies, seldom looked beyond the pages of her textbooks.

As she went through last stage of schooling, Mullai's parents wanted to make sure she did well in her studies. So, they encouraged her to attend extra classes, even though she wasn't too excited about it at first. Surprisingly, going to these classes turned out to be a good idea as she did better in her studies. But when she needed help from her tutor, he wasn't there, and it made her feel sad.

L - Enma vena ippadi pannalama..En payan college padikiran..nalla padipan..ippo veetla dan irukan..unakku venumna avankitta sollithara sollava..nalla solli tharuvan..

Nandhini's mother suggested. With no alternative in sight, Mullai nodded and followed her inside.

She stood in a cluttered room adorned with pictures of football players covering the walls. Her gaze fixated on one image of a strikingly handsome boy. He appeared familiar, but the question lingered in her mind

M (mv) - Ivaro engayo patha maadiri irukae..enga?

K - Hi..sorry room konjam kanna pinnanu irukku..amma sonnanga unakku edho doubt nu..ukkaru enakku therinjada solli tharen