CHAPTER- 1 ¤ THE THREE WITCHES ¤

This is a complete work of fiction. Other than places, everything, including college, societies, streams are also in the fictional category. So please do not come at me or show any hate towards this work. You can dislike this work, but please do not hate on it. Hate is a very strong word.

3rd Person POV-

“I am pretty sure that Riya is running late, sis", a girl commented sipping her coffee as another one sighed.

“It is rare for her to run late. I wonder what happened", another one said as she went through her notes.

“So how is science treating you?”, the coffee sipping one asked as she got a glare and a reply, “You ask me the same thing every damn day! U like to see people suffer right?”, “I sure do. Seeing your best friends suffer is a pure bliss", saying that the coffee sipper one cracked up laughing as the other one sighed for the umpteenth time.

“Oi you both!”, the two girls heard a shout as they looked at the new comer, the eldest of the trio, Riya Singhania.

Riya Singhania is the eldest of the trio, therefore almost like a mother character but she loved to call herself the dad of the two and when asked where is Riya's spouse, she used to say that her spouse ran away. Or rather, her spouse is already dead. Which all pretty much was nonsence but Riya loved to hallucinate. Moving on.

The middle one of the trio, the almost neglected and unimportant one as the middle child was called Tiara Acharya. The sarcastic and the jokester of the group. Tiara pretty much was actually the mother in the group. Taking care of the other two and giving them advice is what Tiara could do well.

And the youngest one was called Samaira Mukherjee. Samaira was the topper one. A shy personality who was slowly coming out of her shell. The most introverted  one of the trio who was afraid of speaking with strangers.

If one talked about confidence, then Riya had the most of it with Tiara coming in second which automatically made Samaira the last one.

Coming to majors, Riya was a Computer Science one, while Tiara had Geography and Samaira had Biology as major. Even though they had different courses, they date way back to grade 10 when they became friends. Not to mention, Tiara likes to call Samaira sis even though they are not related.

And just like any other friend group they had their own inside jokes and crazy stuff. Overall, they have a very deep friendship with each other and they trust each other with everything. But they say, even best friends hide things. So, this trio also hides things from each other but they make sure that others are safe. Therefore, they know they can believe on the other one.

Riya’s POV-

I took the drink that Sara (Samaira) handed me as I sipped. “So you got a crush?”, I chocked on my coffee because of Tiara's blunt way of questioning as I nodded a no. Oh yes, this question is basically because I had this thing about crushing on random good looking guy and that too on a lot of them at the same time. But none of them turned into love though.

“Pretty sad if you ask me”, Tiara said, sarcasm lacing in her voice. Now, Tiara wasn't your typical person who believed in everything they see. Tiara has this knack for recording things and takes her steps carefully. She refuses to believe what she usually sees, and prefers to double check before believing.

She said, “I am off. I have classes to attend. See you both during break. Bye", with that Tiara left grabbing her bag, striding away, taking her weird ass footstep, which hardly matched our way of walking.

We nodded bye as I heard Sara say, “I should also go. I have to attend the lecture. Bye”, she gathered up her things and left as I sighed. Sara is basically innocent. Pretty hard to believe right? But it is true. She doesn't gets dirty jokes easily and tends to avoid people as if they are corona virus. Sara is a nice woman, someone who loves to study but knows how to enjoy as well.

I also have to go. Thankfully, Tiara will atleast be not there for first half to go around insulting others. A weird one if you ask me. I heard a notification as I checked it.

Tiara sent me- I did not ask u if I am weird or not....

Hold on! How come she knows that? Did I say that out loud. My friends did say that I have a habit of thinking my thought out loud. I looked around to see Tiara smirking at me and then she waved and walked away. ...

Who pays her for roasting us? I wish she was a bit like Sara. Calm, shy, doesn’t talks back that much... but she is the opposite. Sara is a good girl.. while Ara (Tiara) is a devil behind her innocent look that she gives to strangers. Weird woman. Not that I am any less weird.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I and Sara both jumped up surprised as we heard a slam on our table. “You girls should go somewhere else. This is our seat!”, a girl said as I rolled my eyes.

Second day of first year and already bullying start. “We won’t move. You don’t own this place", I said as one of them said, “We are your seniors and you should listen to us".

I gritted my teeth and was about to retort back when I heard, “There are many seats out there. You guys are blind not to see that", that voice is definitely Tiara's.

We turned to look at her as she walked forward, her bag hanging from one side of her shoulder, her eyes uninterested, her lips saying, “Just because you are the seniors, doesn’t mean that I will let you bully MY friends. Just because you all were born earlier doesn’t mean that you can rule over others. I kind of pity you guys for becoming spoilt!”.

I gulped the lump in my throat at Ara's harsh words. Not that she did wrong. But people who were once eating their own food and doing their own stuffs, now turned around to look at us, seeing the drama unfold. Ara still stood her grounds with that uninterested and her laid back self while the girl gritted her teeth. If looks could kill, Ara would have been 5'5 feet below the ground.

Sara looked at me concerned as I shrugged, leaving the things to Ara. She is better at handling fights. Oh yes, if Ara is let loose, then that girl would've been dead already. The students all looked at Ara curiously, seeing a two day junior fighting with her senior. Some had concern in their eyes, some had amusement in them while some gave weird looks. But Ara did not even divert her attention.

...... I hope it doesn’t turns out worse.

👭👭👭

That is all for the first chapter. Drama is already starting. Let's see what happens next!

Please give this story a chance. Trust the process please.