r.b ✮ yours to ruin

Start from the beginning

"gonna fuck your face until you have tears streaming down your pretty face baby" he says, making you moan around his dick and open your mouth wider for him to completely use and ruin.

the sounds of your gags and chokes echo throughout your dorm room, mixed with his own grunts, pants and moans of pleasure watching his dream girl suck him off.

you look up at him with your wide innocent eyes while he continues to fuck your face. he looks down at you and the sight of your pretty innocent eyes staring up at him with his dick in your throat makes his desire for you even stronger.

he grabs a fistful of your hair and pulls you off him, helping you up onto your legs now. he presses his lips firmly against yours, finally feeling your soft and warm lips on his own.

he tastes himself on your tongue as you explore his mouth with it, sloppily kissing eachother, hungry and desperate for the other.

"i wanna fucking ruin you baby. you make me fucking insane you know that? every time you bend over in class to grab something in that tiny little skirt of yours. every time you bite your lip when you're thinking. every time you're speaking to another fucking boy that isn't me. wanna bash their fucking skulls in." he lets out, admitting every feeling you've made him felt for you while you have a smirk on your face.

"i'm yours to ruin reggie. go on. make me yours baby." you respond in a soft voice, as he walks you over to the bed and pushes you down to lay flat on your back.

"be a good girl and take your clothes off for me" he says, watching you remove all of your clothes until you're left only in your matching lace set.

he rolls his tongue inside his cheek with a smirk plastered on his face when he sees your basically naked body.

"the things i wanna do to you...." he mumbles more to himself but still out loud, letting his eyes take in every part of you.

he climbs on top of you and tosses his shirt over his head and to the side, your hands reaching up to trace the outline of his toned chest as he leans down to trail kisses down your chest and to your stomach.

"is this okay baby?" he asks when he reaches the lace hem of your thong.

"yes reggie please i need you" you whimper out giving him all the confirmation he needed to slide the material down your legs and toss them to the side.

he runs his aching tip against your aching core, teasing you yet again before sliding into you slowly, letting himself stretch you out entirely before moving again.

your mouth is wide open, moaning at the feeling of him filling you up, starting to thrust in and out of you at a slow pace, "so fucking wet for me darling."

he moves his hand from your hip to your thigh and grabs your leg to bend it up against your chest, reaching an angle you didn't know was possible.

staggered whimpers and cries leave your mouth, incoherently screaming his name and how good he's making you feel with this new angle. he encourages you, "that's it scream my name like it's the only thing you know baby".

the new angle let him shove every inch inside you, making your brain go fuzzy at the amount of pleasure, getting closer and closer to your release.

your clit was aching for attention, swollen and in desperate need. you buck your hips up to him and whimper, looking down at your clit trying to signal you need him.

he immediately catches on and shoves his index and middle finger fingers in his mouth, bringing them down to your clit and starting to rub in fast circles.

"look at my needy girl underneath me begging for my touch" he mutters, you clench around him at his words making him grunt out loudly.

"cum on my fucking dick. cover me." that was all you needed to let go, feeling yourself come undone while he continues to pound into you and rub your clit with no mercy.

he pulls out and starts to jerk himself off on your stomach, moaning your name as his cum spills out onto your body, his head rolled back in pleasure.

you both look at each other, completely out of breath and panting while you take your fingers and collect his cum on them, shoving them in your mouth and sucking them off still looking into his eyes.

he smiles and shakes his head, collapsing beside you and pulling the sheets over you both, "you're crazy y/l/n"

he pulls you into his chest and kisses your head softly, playing with your hair while you both come down from your high.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

highly requested reggie one shot <33
comment ur thoughts🤭🥰