Tears Of A Sailor [TRANSCRIPT]

PAGE 1:

Panel 1: Exterior. High Angle Establishing Shot of a Pirate Ship sailing through the vast sea. In the foreground, the seagulls are following the ship's direction.

NARRATOR:
A beautiful day strikes again over the quiet seas of the Caribbean.

Panel 2: Zoom In. Exterior. High Angle Full Shot of the ship, still sailing.

NARRATOR:
As the calm, gentle winds blew...

Panel 3: Interior/Exterior. Full Wide Shot of the entire crew, cleaning parts of the ship with the Captain, an old rodent in her early 40s, generally beautiful and blonde, steering the wheel.

NARRATOR:
Adventure and fun awaits the crew of the M.S.S. CheddarWood!

Panel 4: Medium Close Up Two Shot of a Crewmate standing behind the Captain as he shrugged. The Captain glances at him.

NARRATOR:
Until...

FEMALE CAPTAIN:
?

FEMALE CREWMATE:
OI CAP'N! I encountered one of our rookies a few seconds ago...

FEMALE CAPTAIN:
And? How's the young lad?

MALE CREWMATE:
Eh, well, Fine. But under your consent, she requests if she c-

Panel 5: Medium Close Up + OTS Shot of the Captain sternly glaring onward with the Crewmate expressing uncertainty.

FEMALE CAPTAIN:
Today's going to be extremely busy, laddie. As soon as we land ol' Nessie at the docks, the ship inspector is going to be traveling with us.

Panel 6: Exterior. Low Angle Medium Wide Shot of the Crewmate walking away as the Captain points out, sternly.

FEMALE CAPTAIN (CONT'D):
In the meantime, I want you to go with her to *THE FLOOR OF THE GALLEY. It certainly needs to be cleaned before the time has come!

FEMALE CAPTAIN (CONT'D):
I will check on her whenever I can.

MALE CREWMATE:
Aye aye, Captain!

PAGE 2:

Panel 1: Low Angle Close Up Shot of the Crewmate, deeply unsure.

MALE CREWMATE #2:
(Oooh, The only thing I forgot to mention was the look on her face! Nah, I'm pretty sure that kiddie's gonna be alright...)

Panel 2: Interior. Full Wide Shot of The Kitchen as sunbeams from the windows illuminate the room as the Crewmate and POLLY JONES, an anthropomorphic mouse in her mid teens, enters. Polly however looks a bit too overwhelmed.

NARRATOR:
A few seconds later...

MALE  CREWMATE #2:
Alright Scallywag! Yer next task is to scrub down the whole kitchen! On the fridge lies the lists of chores that the Cap'n wants you to do! Then when yer finished, you may move onto the restrooms near the Map Room!

Panel 3: Medium High Close Two Shot of Polly looks at him, sadly with the Crewmate looking a little alarmed.

POLLY:
But sir, it'll take me ages to get this done. Can I just shorten my tasks so I can eat lunch?

MALE CREWMATE #2:
(YIPE!)

MALE CREWMATE #2:
U-uh well...