i slam my foot on the pedal and go extremely fast. i overtake lando and now i'm in p3. "atleast it's a podium" i say to myself. charles gets close infront of me. i switch on drs and get infront. when i pass him he makes eye contact and nods his head. my eyes fall back onto the one racer infront of me. max verstappen. i doubt i can overtake him. i overtake him somehow and i scream. "HOW DID I DO THAT" i laugh to myself. max struggles to get back infront of me.

after what feels like forever in p1 the race finishes and checkered flag is out. i speed past the finish line. "I FUCKING DID IT!! I DID IT JULES I GOT P1" i say. i know jules is listening. i driver over to the 1 sign and i jump out of my car. i see charles in p2 and verstappen in p3. i run over to charles and he gives me the biggest hug. "I DID IT CHARLES I FUCKING DID IT!!" i say holding him tight. "i know!! i'm so proud of you!" he says. "did i make jules proud?" i ask. "of course you did kiddo, he's always going to be proud of you no matter where you get on the grid." he says rubbing my back. "good job on p2 aswell!!" i say. "thank you indianna" he says, letting go of me. i just nod and walk off. i go over to max. "good work today mate" i say and fist pump him. "yeah you to, p1 on your first race" he says.

i just nod and i go over to my favourite person, oscar. as soon as i get neat hun he gives me the biggest hug. "i got p1 osc!! i got fucking p1! i won the race!!" i say to him. "i know!! i'm so proud of you" he says. "also i did it without radio because i kinda lost my shit at them, okay byee" i say and run off. i go back over to my car and we have to go up on the podium. i get my trophy and max, charles and i all spray champange at eachother and laugh. after all this i go back to my garage. they all just stare at me saying nothing.

"ahh no 'omg indianna p1 good job your first race and you won we're sorry we doubted you!' not expected from you lot" i say taking off my helmet. "our radio was played." andreas says looking at me. "on what?" i ask scared, stepping back. "our radio was played. ON THE FUCKING TV" he spits in my face.  "yeah good now everyone knows your a shit team" i chuckle. "oh you've done it missy" he says and i feel a throb in my head. it feels like someone's punched me. ouch.

i feel myslef fall onto the ground with my head hitting my car. it hurts so bad. charles and oscar see all the cameras and everyone surrounding us and run over. i get back up and just stare at him. "i'm your new driver. i'm a female. and i won this race today. and i'm the first woman to ever win f1. if that doesn't make you the slightest bit happy then i'm not going to be on this shitty team anymore. and if you think it's right in any way to punch anyone ESPECIALLY a female. then you need to learn how to treat people andreas. and zak. same goes with you, no one from mclaren and i mean NO ONE has said that i did good. the only people who have are people from other fucking teams! and lando, seeing as we had a good bond, that you decided to fucking break by agreeing with them. that shits gone. and you can forget about that fucking KISS we had on my first day. this team fucking sucks and i'm spending my rookie season with someone else." i say, keeping slightly cool. "like anyone's going to take a spoilt brat like you" zak says. "oh they will, people actually care about their drivers in other teams, heard of that?" i ask. i feel a pair of hands grab me and turn me around. "you need to shut up and stop fucking pissing us off or we will all kick you out. you think i want you as my teammate?" lando asks. them he pushes me and i fall into oscar.

"oi you guys need to stop! you know how much of a pleasure it is to have indi as a driver? she's obviously good as she just won, but she's also jules' sister! don't you think that will get a good title next to your name? and trust me i know because ferrari would love to have that title. she's clearly an amazing driver and your all treating her like shit. you guys need to learn how to treat people some times, seriously. and fucking touching a woman? are you all out of your mind?" i hear charles say sternly. they all stand there. all shocked. i just walk out and into the pits, oscar and charles follow me. charles was clueless as to what the past was, he just said it out of respect. "should we go to the back of the pits?" oscar asks charles. he nods and we go back there so no one can see us. when i get there i hug charles and cry. "are you going to quit f1's now?" charles asks.

"not at all, i'll find another team." i say through cry's. "join ferrari, i mean we would love to have you" he says. "but carlos?" i ask. "don't worry about him indi, we just need to get you out of mclaren" oscar says. "can you guys come with me to get my stuff out of my drivers room, i don't really wanna go there myself" i say wiping my tears away. "of course" they say and we all start walking back into the pits. oscar and charles are on esch side of me and charles is holding my hand. we all get back to the mclaren garage and lando stares at me. he looks like he's been crying. we walk past everyone and go into my drivers room. i grab all my stuff and we go out.

i put all my stuff in my car and i say goodbye to oscar and ask to talk to charles. oscar walks off and i look at charles. "hey thank you for today, it really does mean a lot. today you made both jules and your dad proud, and me. good job today and thank you for everything" i say. he just looks at me and his shoulders drop and his face untightens. he needed to hear that. he pulls me in for a hug and he just holds me there for a bit. "thank you indi, you don't know how much those words mean to me i love you sis" he says. i smile. "i love you to charlie" i say, it's an old nickname i have him when we were younger. he just laughs. he lets go of me and stares me in the eyes.

"hey, text me if you need to talk to anyone tonight, i know things are tough" he says. i nod and smile and get in my car. "goodbye charlie" i say. he laughs. "goodbye f1 winner" he reply's. i smile and drive off. i drive back to my hotel and i just lay in my bed and fall asleep.