Jungkook's confessions

After the photoshoot Jungkook called V and said,

"Let's go on a date 😤"
"O......k 😅"

After few minutes they goes to the restaurant.

".............🧐"
"Why are you looking at me like that Kookie 😅"
"Do you still love your ex 🙂"
"Why all of a sudden 🫨"
"Just tell me, will ya 😐"
"No, I think I'm getting over her day by day 😕, but why all of a sudden"
"I want to say something to you "
"Ok then tell me 🙂"
"Block your ear"
"Haah 😐"
"Just do it "

Vente cover his ears with his hands 🙉

"I love you"
"Haah 🤨"
"What did you say 🧐"
"Nothing 😤"

Jungkook stand up and leave without saying anything and Vente smirks 😏 at him and follow him. After few minutes Vente and Jungkook come to their own house and Jungkook goes upstairs, Vente follow him. Jungkook was about to enter his room but Vente pull him into his room.

"What do you want"
"I heard everything that you said back there"
"So 🙂"
"I want to hear those three words again from your mouth"
"I'm not interested"
"Oh really"
"Mmm"

Vente pushed him against the wall and came closer to his face. Jungkook can feel V's breast on his body.

"Now tell me"

V's voice becomes husky. V kiss his lips deeply and push his body against him own body. Jungkook's heart started to beat faster 💓💓

"Now tell me, what did you say "
V said it with a husky voice.
"I..💓 Love 💓 You 💓💓 now happy 💓💓"

Jungkook was about to leave but V hold his hand and put his arms around Jungkook's waist. Jungkook get shy 😶 and he tries to break free from V's arms.

"Ok, if you want me to let you go then o......."
"Wait, I didn't say that" 😶
"So 😏"
"Pervert 😶 but I thought you still love your ex 🥺"
"You can understand me just like her, so you make me forget about her showly."
"Really 🥺"
"Yes, thanks baby for make my life much better than before"
"I'm so glad 😊"
"Now enagh talk 😁 let's start our work 😏"
"Pervert 😶💓"

Next morning vkook and vmin come to dining table with Taehyung and Vente said together

"I have an announcement" ×2

Taehyung looks at Vente and Vente looks at Taehyung at some time. Hearing that Namjin and Sope said you guys are really identical twins 🤭. Hearing that Tae and V both get embedded and blash. After that Taehyung said to V that he may announce his announcement first. Hearing that Vente said.....

Guys, me and Jungkook"
"Yes 😏"
"You guys are dating, am I right 😏"
"How do you know Namjoon 😶"
"Don't forget I have highest iq in here 😏"
"Yeah that's true, me and Jungkook, we are dating 😶"

Everyone becomes so glad and happy to hear that good news. After that Taehyung said he wants to marry Jimin as soon as possible. Everyone aggred and him and start their preparation for Vmin 's wedding 💍. But Taehyung said he didn't want to announce this in public. He said he didn't want to announce this because what if his fans become violent and do something horrible with Jimin just like y/n. Everyone aggred and they took a vacation and go to abroad for holiday. Vmin's weeding going to hald there.
__________________________________

That's it for now 😁
Wait until next chapter 💜