"What? But it's embarrassing! What would I tell her when I see her tomorrow?!"

"I don't give a fuck! She interrupted our making-out session so she deserves it!" Vegas sometimes is so childish but I'm not complaining!

"Okay let's go to sleep darling," I tried to get up but he held me back.

"Hey, what sleep? I want to have my meal first! Do you want me to sleep hungry?!" oh god this man never gets satisfied!

He started to kiss any spot that came in contact with his lips, the feeling was too good to resist...

"We...gath...I have to sleep...Mmm," I moaned while talking 'cause he was sucking hard on my neck and shoulder shit I'm sensitive.

"Why baby, sleep with me... I'm hungry" Then go eat real food, my ass isn't one!

"I have work early in the morning...Shit Vegas suck harder" he chuckled at my response while kissing my neck...why every time he does this I can't resist?! He knows my weakness!

I took the back of his head while he sucked on my neck and collided our lips together in a rough movement he let out a muffled groan and I swallowed it with my tongue.

"Mmm..you taste delicious," he said between kisses and I moaned kissing him again while grinding our groins together creating friction.

As usual, I forgot everything, and we kept going all night until I was no longer able to move then I drifted to sleep...

I woke up the other day still feeling sore from last night it's still early in the morning I think I only slept about 3 hours and I still want to sleep more but I have to go to work, and I'm starting to reconsider my choice of working already! The beast beside me is still sleeping peacefully after fucking me in all positions possible! I'm going to limp to work for sure!

Should I just wake him up and make him suffer with me?

I shook the idea off my head cause I was not sure what would happen if I woke him up maybe he'd consider going on another round, Ugh, whatever!

I was going to get up but the phone ringing stopped me as I settled myself still sitting on the bed then I picked up the phone without looking at who was calling...

"Hello?" I said in a sleepy voice.

"Don't tell me that you didn't save my number!" a female voice spoke out through the phone, wait who is it?

I removed the phone from my ear and glanced at the screen to see who was calling.

"Oh sorry PSun I didn't look at the caller's ID" I just woke up and she was already calling, wait a minute what if Vegas argued with me again cause I answered her call, oh I should talk to her away from Vegas so he won't hear...

I was about to stand up when rough hands went around my waist pulling me again against his chest.

I wriggled but he held me still, shit how can I answer now!

"Uhh...Pete, are you listening?" shit, shit, shit...

"Uhh...Yes," I heard Vegas whining behind me as his hot breath hit my nape and his lips grazed against my neck, fuck!

"Why did you answer?" Vegas whispered in my other ear so that she couldn't hear.

I was about to open my mouth but he put his finger on my lips hushing me.

"Shh...don't talk just listen, open the speaker, and tell her as I say," he said in a raspy sexy voice in my ear making me horny.

"Pete why didn't you reply to my messages yesterday didn't it reach you?" she asked as I opened the speaker that's when I felt Vegas licking my ear I cursed in a low voice.