prologue

Help.... somebody help me..hey who the hell are you....leave me ...I said leave me... Helpppp! Anybody here. Girl shouted vigorously wiggling between the arms of a masked man, Who's busy in trying to cover her nose with a cloth.

Leave that girl. A voice came suddenly make both turn to her. I said leave that girl.Anika said fiercely , holding her breath. The masked make tighten his grip on the girl challengingly looking straight at her.
Take me instead, Anika said firmly taking a step forward.Masked man extended his hand to her, anika wiped her tears with a back of her hand and held his hand. The masked man pushed the girl he was holding and caged anika with his elbow.

Run away from here. Anika whispered to the girl before losing her conscious and falling on the masked man's shoulder.

When anika opened her eyes, she was tied with a wooded table. Her eyes struggled to adjust to the bright light which is from above her.

Anika

I never thought my fairy tale love story would end like this. I loved him, since the first time I seen him on our wedding mandap. He was frowning at priest for continuous telling him to say mantras. That's how I seen him for the first time and instantly fell in love with him at the moment when he spared the murdering looks he's giving to the priest and looked at me with his blue green eyes. That second my heart skipped a beat. Now the same man is standing beside me with a sharpening his knife with a knife.

I have a last wish. I whispersed, gaining my husband's attention.
I want to die, seeing your eyes.  I want to end my story at the point where it got started. I said closing my eyes, remembering a glimpse of our first face off . I'm ready. I slowly opened my eyes and shocked seeing the pair of dark brown eyes starting at me.

Oh no! It's not shivay. Who is he?
Am I seeing things clearly or was I am wrong from the very beginning.