"Oh, good then." I didn't know why I just wanted to answer her that way. I was feeling awkward like a fan that was about to burst out screaming but failed. So I screamed inside instead like whenever I saw my idol right on my face. But well, yea, he's an idol though.

"Alright, I bring you a present, hope you like it." He handed me a present which surprised me like a fool once again. But no, I mean I was more surprised to see him smile at me.

"O-oh, thanks, Kai. You're so kind."

"I have to. You're like my sister, after all."

Oh, alright, Kai. Thanks for making everything clear like in the past. He told me bluntly right on my face that he was still the same Kai that never had a feeling for me.

"Right, SISTER. Just enjoy the party then... both of you."

I let them move away as another guest came to me to wish me a happy birthday, give me some presents and more. But my eyes seemed to never want to let go of his figure.

I took a peek at his figure from afar, he tailed his sister behind. And then he wanted to eat some egg tarts, his favorite cake beside her. He looked more mature indeed and I found him sexy than the old him being such a cutie. And the flashback in my mind was suddenly shown when I saw him eating that egg tart.

"Kai, wanna take a bite?"

"Oh, egg tarts! Did you make those?"

"Yes, but I don't know if they taste good.."

"Oh, that's why you need the taster?"

"Yess!"

Without a doubt, Kai was stuffing that egg tart into his mouth which made me happy. He looked so cute with his mouth full of those egg tarts I made. And I thought that it was my first time right at that moment to fall in love with him.

Weird? Or more like dumb? Oh, yes, call me a fool then, like we never knew when and who to fall in love with. More like, call it a foolish love, I never mind it.

"Ken, you want some?"

"Huh?"

I was shocked to find him already right in front me after daydreaming the flashback. He held a plate of egg tarts and smiled at me, offering a piece of tart to land into my mouth.. Like, oh shit, was he going to feed me? HUH WHAT?

"Open your mouth. Aaa."

I didn't know what's going through my mind but I followed his lead to be fed. And then yea, the sweet taste was roaming in my mouth. But wait, I thought it's sweeter when he fed me.. But no, HELL! It's SO SWEET, literal sweet when he touched the corner of my lips.. getting rid of the cake..