4 - Karlos' Apology

(Juan Karlos' Point Of View)

15 minutes earlier

Me and other members of the team were in the restaurant now, and Andrea and the other staff were still in their rooms, I think. Or maybe, they already ate earlier.

But then I saw Andrea and the rest of the team coming.

She looked at me, with hopeful sad eyes. But, I just looked away, and pretended I didn't see them.

"O, ayan na pala sina Andrea eh. Sa wakas, makakakain na tayo." Said one of the staff loudly.

"Hay salamat, makakain na din tayo." Yesha, our co-star, said.

"Tara na kuha na tayo sa buffet." Kuya Piolo, our co-star too, said excitedly.

Everybody in the team stood up and went to the buffet choices, except me.

"JK? Di ka pa ba kukuha?" Zaijian asked. He is also our co-star in Hawak Kamay.

"Hmm.. yung mga gamit kasi, baka mawala. Dito muna ako. Kumuha ka na. Ako na muna bahala dito." I answered with a great excuse.

Actually, I don't want to go there and get my food because Andrea is there, doing the same thing. And I think, because of the team's belongings too. Because everybody is so hungry of waiting for the remaining staff and Andrea to come.

A few moments later, they came back with a plateful of food in their hands. They seem really hungry, that they didn't seem to notice that I don't have food.

Well I noticed Andrea was the last one who came back. She was at the other end of the table, standing, staring at something, I guess.

Someone snapped her out.

"Andrea, hey Andrea!"

"Oh. Yeah?"

"Sit down and eat."

"Where?"

"Beside Karlos. That's the only available seat, can't you see?"

She just stared at me. And sat pn.the chair beside me.

I really need to escape this awkward moment, seriously, like, now.

"Uhm, kuha lang po ako ng pagkain." I excused.

"Bakit di ka pa sumabay kanina sa amin?" Asks one of them.

"Yung mga gamit daw po naiwanan niyo baka daw po kasi mawala. Kaya po nagpaiwan siya." Zaijian stated.

Nice catch, bro.

So I went to the buffet choices and filled my plate. Thoughts became running to my mind.

Will I apologize? Or is she the one that should apologize? What if I didn't? What if she didn't? Will we be friends again? What if not? How about 'KarDrea'? Wait what? No, no, no, no. No 'KarDrea' just friends. Period.

Okay, Juan Karlos Labajo, say sorry, let down your pride, to save the friendship, to save KarDrea. Not the 'us' okay? To save the tandem. For the fans. For the friendship.

Nearly did I know because all of the thoughts that came into my mind, I was almost finished in my food. Great. So now, I can have chances to say sorry to this girl.

---

I was walking around the Hotel-Resort and noticed that Andrea was sitting on one of the chairs on the pool side. I was walking towards her. My heart beats fast. I got sweating palms. What shall I do? Shall I back out? No. No JK. Ok. Whew.

I sat across her which was looking at the pool behind her.

"Blythe." I said holding here hand which is on the table.

She turned her head to me and gave me a 'what-are-you-going-to-say-say-it-now' look.

"Sorry".

- end of chap -

Yieee holding hand feels.

Yaaaay double updaaaate!!!

And the double update is for...

*drumroll*

XxNatashaChloexX

For requesting me to update sooo there!

Enjoy reading!

Xx, Cazzzzzzzzzz