"You think so?" I ask. "I know so." He corrects me. "Thanks, Zay. You're the reason that she's here, so I really appreciate it. I love you." I smile. "I love you too, Vae." He says.

Isaiah is seriously the best person ever.

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

I hear a door open and I turn around to see Billie walking out of my room. She comes over and hugs me from behind. "You sleep good?" I ask her. "Mhm." She hums. "That's good." I say. "What are you making?" She asks me. "Salad." I shrug. "You gonna eat that or something else?" She smirks. "This, thank you." I roll my eyes. "Ugh, I leave tomorrow, Vae." She groans. "I know that already." I say. "You're annoying." She huffs.

"I'm actually making this for Isaiah because someone can't make their own food at 22 years old." I say, loud enough so Isaiah can hear. "Nevaeh, I heard that!" He shouts. "Good!" I shout back.

"Oh, so you're not eating that?" She smirks again. "Nope." I say. "I have an idea." She whispers against my neck. "Is it eating real food?" I scoff. "You're the horniest person I know." I tell her.

"No shame." She says. "So you got fucked once and now you automatically think you're getting more?" I tilt my head. "W-well, I mean, I thought.." She stutters. "I'm kidding, baby." I laugh. "Vaeh!" She frowns. "You're so fucking whiny." I shake my head.

"Do something about it then." She shrugs. "Alright, let me go grab some duct tape so I can tape your mouth shut." I say jokingly and I start walking away, but she grabs my hand and pulls me back. "You're literally not funny." She rolls her eyes. "Aw, sweet." I smile sarcastically. I grab the salad since it's done and I start walking to Isaiah's room. Billie follows behind me like a lost puppy which makes me laugh. "Here, Zay." I hand Isaiah the bowl and he takes it. "Thank you." He says. I smile and walk out of the room.

"Oh, Vae, once I'm done with this, I'm going out to Jason's house." He calls out to me. "Alright." I nod. I look back to see Billie has a smirk on her face. "No." I say.

"Please?" She frowns.

"Billie, I said no."

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

"Yes, yes, yes!" Billie moans. "Nevaeh, more." She whines. "Say 'please.'" I tell her as I pump my fingers in and out of her.

I gave in easily, okay?

"Please, Vae, please." She begs. "That's better." I add a third finger inside of her and I start to go harder. "Fuck, slower!" She says. "No, you asked for more." I shake my head and keep going. "You're so fucking mean, baby." She moans loudly. "Alright, I'll stop then." I shrug. "No, don't!" She says quickly. "Exactly." I laugh and continue.

She props her legs up on my shoulders and grinds herself towards my hand. She starts moaning louder as she arches her back. "You close, sweetheart?" I ask and she nods. I go even faster and her legs start to shake. "Vae, please let me cum." She pleads. "Not yet, baby." I say. She groans and throws her head back. "Billie, don't be whiny." I say sternly. "I-I'm.. I'm sor-sorry, Nevaeh." She moans. "Good." I say.

A minute later, she starts moaning even more. "V-vae, I can't.. Nev-" She says breathlessly. "Say my name, sweetheart." I order. "N-nev.. Nevaeh." She manages to get out. "Try it again." I say.

"Nevaeh! Fuck, I need to cum!" She shouts. "I've been so good, come on, Vae!" She begs. "Alright, fine, if you stop whining, then you can." I roll my eyes. She doesn't waste a second and cums quickly. "Good girl." I nod as she finishes. I pull my fingers out of her and lick them. "Can I... can I taste?" She asks. I laugh and put my hand up to her mouth. She sucks on my fingers, cleaning them.

"You taste good, huh?" I smirk and kiss her softly. I brush her hair out of her face as her chest rises and falls.

Okay, it's definitely safe to say that I'm dominant over Billie, but she likes it, so it's whatever.

"Thank you, baby." She lets out a breath. "Of course." I smile and kiss her forehead. "Come here." I get up off the bed and grab her hand. "Nope, my legs." She shakes her head. "Oops, sorry." I say sheepishly. I pick her up and bring her into my bathroom, setting her down on the counter. "What are you doing?" She furrows her eyebrows. "Taking care of you." I shrug. I start running water in the bathtub and wait till it's filled up. "Okay, here." I pick her up once again and help her in the tub.

"Vae, you don't have to do all this." She says. "No, you deserve it, Bil. You're right, I was being a little mean." I laugh softly. She playfully rolls her eyes and chuckles. I grab some body wash and lather it onto her skin. "You want your hair washed or no?" I ask her. "I'm okay. I'll probably wash it when I get home tomorrow." She says. I frown at the thought of her leaving and sigh. "Hey, it's okay. Baby, I promise I'm gonna call you everyday." She tells me.

"I know, we're gonna be okay." I give her a small smile. I rinse her off and kiss her head. "Alright, can you walk or do you need help again?" I ask with a quiet laugh. "It's not funny, dumbass! You're the reason for this!" She huffs. "I'm pretty sure you're the one who kept begging for more, but okay." I roll my eyes at her. I help her out of the bath and give her a towel to wrap herself up in. I walk out of the bathroom and grab pajama's from her suitcase and bring them back to her.

"Okay, do you need help getting changed?" I ask and she shakes her head. "No, thank you, though." She says with a small grin. "I'll give you a minute." I tell her before walking out of the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. I make the bed while I wait for her since it's messed up. She comes out of the bathroom a few minutes later and lays on the bed with me. "I'm exhausted." She yawns. "You should get to sleep. Your flight is at eight." I say.

We get under the comforter and I wrap my arms around her, Billie laying her head on my chest. I turn off the lamp on my nightstand and kiss her cheek. "Goodnight, Bil." I whisper. "Goodnight, Vae." She says back.

I rub her back as I play with her hair and she quickly falls asleep in my arms. I lay there awake for a little bit, thinking about how she's leaving tomorrow. I'm gonna miss her so fucking much.

I really hope I'll be able to stand long distance.

a/n 🤍

this chapter is sort of all over the place i'm sorry lmao

wrong number | b.e. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें