Vente proposal for modeling

In the morning Taehyung gets a call from a photographer and he tells Tae that he wants V as him next model. Tae was so happy and said yes without thinking about vente's opinion. At the dining table Taehyung said about Vente's first ever photoshoot. Vente gets shocked and looks at Taehyung and said

"Why did you agree with him 😡"

Before Taehyung can say anything Vente stand up and go upstairs with anger. Taehyung got scoked and Jungkook go behind Vente. Jungkook goes inside vente's room.......

"V wait 🫷🏻"
"What do you want 🧐"
"Please don't get angry with Taehyung."
"So, what should I do now 😡 be happy and join that dark industry"
"Why are you saying dark industry, model industry is not only bad and they have good side too V"
"What do you want to convince Kookie"
"Please do this model for once"
"But 🧐"
"Please do that please 🥺🙏🏻"

""So, what should I do now 😡 be happy and join that dark industry""Why are you saying dark industry, model industry is not only bad and they have good side too V""What do you want to convince Kookie""Please do this model for once""But 🧐""Please ...

"Ok ok, I'll do that. Don't make that face, and I have one condition"
"What condition 🧐"
"You have to come with me in Photoshoot studio"
"Ok as you wish"

Jungkook come downstairs and said Vente he's agreed with him but he has one condition that I have to go with him. Taehyung got so happy and excited. After a few minutes Vente came downstairs and everyone smiled at Vente. After a few minutes V and Jungkook leave for vente's model.

"Ok Mr V"
"No, call me Vente because V is my brother's nickname"
"He's becoming cold again 😐"
"Please, get ready for photoshoot Mr Kim"
"Ok 👌🏻"

Vente leave and Jungkook was about to follow him but that girl stop him and said that he can't go with V. But then V ture around and said

"He's with me, didn't you recognise him the famous singer Jeon Jungkook"
"No sir, I know him but......"
"Then why he can't go with me 😠"
"But sir, your makeup artist beacon uncomfortable with Mr Jungkook"
"If he can't go with me then I'm not going anywhere without him"
"But sir.........🥶"

"Ok sir, Mr Jungkook you can stay with him🥶"

Jungkook goes behind Vente.

Jungkook's POV
He always let me call him V but why not others 😐, he only let his family called him by his name V. He really is a mysterious person. I have to reborn again and again to understand him 🤭. I wander is he still in love with his death girlfriend 😐 I don't know 🤷🏻‍♂️.

"Kookie, come quickly"
"YES, I'M COMING"

in other side

"I wonder what is my hot headed brother doing 🤔"
"Don't worry 😊 my jungkookie can control his anger 😊"
"Yeah you are right 👍🏻 I want them to be together forever ♾️ because I know your brother only can understand his feelings "
"I want them together too"

On the other side at the photoshoot

Jungkook's POVHe's just like born with talent 😀 I'm proud of him 😄 I love him

Jungkook's POV
He's just like born with talent 😀 I'm proud of him 😄 I love him........🫣 One minute 🤯 I Just told that I love him 😶 I never thought I can fall in love with him that easyly. I'm sure that he doesn't love me like that 😞. I think he still in love with his death girlfriend 🥺. I don't know 😔.

In other side with vmin

"Ok, I'm going to help eomma Jin"
"With why so fast 😏"
"Haah 😳💓 don't be naughty now 🫣. You have work 🙂 I think"
"No baby 😏 today is my day off 😏"
"Wait V  💓💓"

V pull closer and lay him down on the bed and come top of his body and started kissing allover.

"Ahh V 💓💓"
"I can't stop myself anymore"

V started to kiss him neck chest and lips deeply. V make Jimin topless and started to lick his chest. After that V put Jimin's pants down and put it in harder. Jimin started to feel pleasure and start making noise but in law voice.
___________________________________
That's it for now 😄
Wait until next update 🙏🏻💜