11. Amusement park

Uhh so I kinda ran out of motivation like a lot recently but I'm gonna try to write.

Juicy pov:
I'm so nervous right now. Should I wear the red and black shirt or the my chemical romance one? Ugh I don't know. Eddie! He has fashion. "EDDIE!" A couple minutes later he walks in. "Yeah?" "Which shirt should I wear?" I asked "well what pants are you wearing?" "Black ones." I said. "Then the red and black shirt." He said. "Thanks." "Yeah." He said and walked out of my room. I put on some converse and got a sharpie and put it in my back pocket.
Normally when I'm nervous I draw on my shoes  or my hands so a marker is needed. I left my room and saw narrator on the couch. "Hey juicy are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah why?" I asked. "No reason." He said. I was gonna ask him again but my phone went off.
Y/n
I'm ready so just lmk 🧍‍♂️

Juicy
Okayyyyy were almost done🤸

Y/n
Okayyyyy 🕺

Eddie walked down the stairs and got the keys. "Ready to go?" He asked. "Yep." Narrator said getting up. "Juicy you coming?" He asked standing up. "Oh yeah." I said. We got into the car. Eddie was driving, narrator was in the passenger seat and which leaves me in the back. We had enough room for Y/n and her friends.
Juicy:
What would you do if we pulled up?

Y/N:
run.

Juicy:
Well run. But we are outside

Y/n:
Okay we are coming also where do you want us to sit?

Juicy:
In the back with me.

Y/n:
Ew but okay.

Juicy:
😔

As I sent that she walked out. She was gorgeous.

(The outfit or just pic what you want ps it's gonna be cold

(The outfit or just pic what you want ps it's gonna be cold.)

Still juicys pov:
I got out to open the door for her. "Thank you." She said. I couldn't focus on anything other than her. "You're welcome"

After everyone got into the car we introduce ourselves to each other. I got along well with Y/n of course. Once we made it to the fair Y/n tried to pay but no, she's never gonna pay for anything when I'm around. "I can pay." She says after the lady took my card. "Yeah but no." I said. "Juicy never pays for things I mean NEVER." Eddie says. "Yeah but I still could've payed." She say looking at him.

For some reason I felt hot or like fire in my stomach. Then she looked at me and it went away. Everything did. One look and I'm teleported somewhere with just her and I. I like it there. "Juicy are you good?" Narrator asked. "Yeah where's Y/n?" she was no where in my site. "She we to the bathroom." One of her friends said. "Juicy are you okay you've been acting weird every since we picked up them. Eddie asks.

Not wanting to admit to anything I say "oh idk just tired I guess." While I wait I take out the sharpie in my pocket and draw some flowers on my hand.
While Everyone else talks about something. "They're beautiful." A soft voice says. I immediately know who it is. "Thank you." I say quietly still looking at my hand. "Can I draw something?" She asks. I hand her the marker. She carefully takes my hand and starts writing. I look down to see her name and a heart next to it. I look up and she's looking at me. We start leaning in until... "LETS GO ON THE BIG RIDE!" Clair screams. "Yeah!" Eddie says scared.

Everyone starts running so I take Y/NS hand and run with her. The ride just opened up so we are first in line. "Yes were first." Narrator says.
"Will you sit beside me" I whisper in Y/NS ear. "No." She says. "Why." I say. "FINEEEE I'll sit beside you." She whispers back. "YAY!" I scream and everyone other than Y/n looks at me weird. Then she starts laughing and I bust out laughing. Her laugh is amazing.

Then the worker opens the gate and we all get on. As told y/n is right beside me. Honestly the seats are very close. My leg is touching hers. She doesn't seemed bothered so neither am I.  "Juicy I'm scared." She says. "Me too." I say. "Quit being a bitch and take it like a man." Eddie says. "I'm a woman." Y/n says. "Take it like a chick." Narrator says and she laughs. Then I feel that feeling again. The ride starts moving. "Juicy I want to get off." She says. "It's okay you're okay." I say, but as soon as we come over the hill I grab her hand and we scream our lives out.

"That was so fun!" Natilye screamed. "It was!" Narrator added in. I just kinda stared at the ground. "Juicy you good?" Eddie asked. Everyone looked at me. "Uhh yeah I'm just gonna go to the bathroom." I said and walked away.

A/n sooo one more chapter done this chapter was a little rushed but it turned out great BYEEEEE