The woman, who seemed to be searching for something particular, grew more and more restless as the seconds passed. She searched her brain for answers, knowing somewhere deep down she would find what she was searching for.

Pictures, words, scenes, every information she could get flew through her brain within milliseconds. Thousands of years, everything that could help her find what she needed rushed through every braincell she had. She had no idea what timeline was the one she needed, never really listening when someone was talking about what she needed now.

As the information traveled through her mind, one certain event appeared. She knew it was what she needed.

Her e/c shot open as she lowly said „I got it". White smoke began to appear around the long haired women, before it disappeared altogether with the woman again.

When she reappeared, not only her appearance but also her surroundings had changed. She was wearing old fashioned clothing, something one would wear in the Heian Era a millennium ago. Her surroundings looked older as well, not what she was used to from the Taisho Era she currently resided in.

The h/c haired woman looked around, seemingly searching for something before her eyes set on one certain house. As soon as her gaze landed on the door, a grin made its way to her face before she made her way towards the residence with a determined step.

Pushing the door open, she entered the old styled house. Without anyone noticing the woman moved through the halls, until she reached the last room. Upon entering she saw a sickly young man sitting on his futon, looking outside. His beautiful black hair swayed in the wind, almost as if it wanted to dance with it. His gaze was looked on the outside world, observing, admiring, judging.

Once the young man heard footsteps, announcing someone must have entered his room without his permission, he turned his face full of fury towards the entrance.

„What—!"

As soon as his eyes locked with e/c ones, his words came to a halt. His breathing stoped and his heart skipped a beat. Those shining e/c orbs were the most beautiful things he ever saw. Staring at those beautiful eyes a little longer, he began to observe the person they belonged to.

At the entrance of the door stood a beautiful h/c hair. Those mesmerizing, shining e/c eyes only adding to the beauty that stood before the young man. He was truly speechless, never in his short life had he seen such a breathtaking person.

Snapping out of his trance, Muzan realized he wasted two precious minutes of his life observing this beautiful stranger at his door, so he decided to speak up.

„Who are you and what businesses do you have here with me?", asked the sickly, young man, giving the woman a skeptical look. Never before had a stranger entered his room without further notice. However he may could overlook this occurrence considering the person that dared to bother him was a woman beautiful enough to be worth standing beside him.

Without speaking a word the woman approached, moonlight that came through the window behind the man, illuminating not only her mesmerizing eyes but also her soft looking, s/c skin. The more nearer she moved, the more overwhelming her presence became to the young man, resulting in him shrinking deeper into the safety comfort of his blankets, almost like a mouse fleeing into its hideout afraid to be captured by its predator, the cat.

„Answer me!", desperate, the man tried to get the person before him to answer, his efforts however where unsuccessful. The cold gaze of the woman along with her otherwise unmoving face that was devoid of any emotions send shivers as cold as ice down his spine. Her aura, her presence, it was as if she was not a human but something much more powerful, almost divine.