Chapter 2 - Theif

Zacznij od początku

Jack - "Sir, did you calle - " He stopped abruptly when he saw the situation of the cabin and how Type standing while crossing legs and playing with knife, the scratching sound can be heard. He looked around seeing how the cabin is so messy.

Jack - "What happened here?" He asked Mild in a low voice.

Mild - "Uhmm Tornado happened." He said with a shrug and flopped on the sofa.

Jack - "Tornado? But everything outside is normal, so why here?" He asked in clear confusion.

Mild - "It's special tornado and only happens in Type Thiwat's Cabin."

Jack - "Huh?" He didn't understand what Mild said. He looked up at Type when the scratch sound stopped.

Type - "Mr.Jack, do you have anything to say to me?" He asked him, while checking the sharpness of the knife. Jack's eyebrows creased in confusion. He shook his head.

Jack - "I don't know what you are asking, Sir but I guess, I didn't have anything to say."

Type chuckled. Mild only sees evilness in his chuckle. Type slowly stride towards Jack and stood in front of him while staring straight into his eyes.

Without giving any warning, Type placed a knife on his neck making Jack gasp in fear.

Mild - "Type!!!" His eyes widened.

Jack - "Ahh" He yelped in pain when he felt a sting sensation on neck. A blood drop fell on the knife. Type pressed little making, hot drops flushed from his neck. Type smiled sweetly, slowly removing the knife from his neck and softly caressing his chin with the knife and wiping the little bloodied knife on Jack's chin, making Jack feel chills in his spine.

Type - "My eternal rival Tharn Kirigun released a new model car today. You know what's funny? His new model car has the same ideology as mine. Delegates accused me copying his idea whereas my idea was stolen. I went through CCTV and found out who stole the document?" Jack gulped knowing he is completely doomed.

Jack - "S.. Sir..- "

Type - "Am giving last chance to you. If you don't answer, I will shove this knife into your throat and let you bleed until your last breath. Tell me, do you have anything to say regarding my stolen document?" Sweat prickled on Jack's forehead.

Jack - "M… Mr. Kirigun offered me a million baht to steal your idea. I took the document, copied the whole content and placed the document in his place again. Am sorry, sir… really sir. Please forgive me, sir." He blurted everything in fear.

Slap echoed in the cabin and Jack held his bruised chin in pain.

Type - "Mild, Keep him in black list. Tell the business council, this man is black listed by Thiwat Corporation so he never gets any job in this country." Jack's eyes widened in terror. Keeping someone on a blacklist is worse than sending them to Jail.

Jack - "Please don't do this to me. You can sue for betraying and send me to Jail. Please don't do this to me sir, please forgive me." He fell on knees while joining his hands in front of Type and begging for mercy.

Type - "Sue you? It's a waste of time. For you and for him too. You never get any job in your life. If you try to seek a job from Kirigun Corporation, I don't hesitate to kill you. (Looked at Mild) Throw him away." Mild nodded and tried to drag the pleading man away from the cabin. Jack was crying so badly asking for forgiveness.

Mild brought him outside of the cabin and tried to make him leave the company but Jack begged him for a job. That time, Mild saw Type leaving the cabin angrily and Mild got alerted. Mild looked at Jack and said,

Mild - "Get lost" And ran behind Type.

Type entered inside the elevator and doors closed.

Mild - "Type, where are you going? Don't do anything recklessly." Before he entered inside, the elevator door closed. He can guess where the Type heading was.

Mild fished out his phone to call someone. He needed someone to handle Type at this situation.

---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading and voting🙏

If you any suggestions/ideas/questions, let me know.

Feel free to correct me😊

Love you all❤

----Saritha