“Why? Chay, if you go I go.” Kim stated, squeezing his hand.

“You might prefer to stay around your family…” Porchay tried.

“No.” Kim said without hesitation. He didn’t mean it as a bad answer, or to provoke anyone but it was firm.

“P’Kim…” He sighed, looking at Kinn. He didn’t know what to do or say and to be honest he wasn’t sure that he wanted to still push Kim out of this trip. He had given him so much strength the past months, they had survived together, for each other. If Porchay always did it alone, now that he tasted the emotion of always having someone around and to even love him, he didn’t want to let go.

“Well…if Kim said that he wanted to go…” Kinn didn’t help, just acknowledging what his brother had voiced.

“I think that you should stay here too.” Tankhun suddenly appeared, not following everyone’s thoughts.

“And why so?” Kim asked, while his older brother walked to lean against the counter, facing them.

“Because everything is just settled, it’s better for you to stay.”

“But I want to go.” Kim said, colder, his muscles tense and Porchay tried to calm him down caressing his hand with his thumb.

“And I don’t want you to!” Tankhun said a little louder.

“I don’t mind what you think.” Kim stated.

Tankhun took Star in his arms and caressed the small kitty which was looking at them with stress growing on his face.

“And I don’t either. It’s better for you to stay so you will stay.”

“I am not a child.” Kim stood up, Porchay’s hand suddenly up too.

“I never said you were one!”

“Then why are you imposing this on me!” Kim mostly spitted, if he had a gun no one would have been surprised if a bullet would have been shot.

“Because I don’t want to lose you!” Tankhun screamed too, Star jumping from his arms and Porchay and Kinn speechless, staring at the two brothers already arguing.

“I am not going to be lost!” Kim answered, not calming down and not clearly understanding that Tankhun didn’t mean literally “being lost”. Tankhun opened his mouth a little weirded by the turn of the conversation. He was trying to not laugh again because Kim was not intentionally adorable and funny but he still was in his eyes.

“I- that’s not what I-...” He tried to answer.

“P’Kim…what Phi Tankhun meant is that he is worried about you…”

“Why would you be?” Kim asked towards his brother.

“Well…” Kinn began. “The north side of the kingdom is one of the most dangerous…”

“Another reason for me to go with you Chay!” Kim argued back.

“You’re really impossible! You know what? If it’s like this I will freaking come with both of you!” Tankhun screamed, walking like thunder out of the kitchen.

“What happened here?” Erika sighed loudly coming inside, she eyed everyone and she understood pretty quickly that Kim’s and Tankhun’s hard personality would be hard to manage.

“Phi…” Porchay tried, knocking at his door.

“Yes?” He turned around in a really fancy coat, making Porchay smile.

Porchay sat on the edge of the bed while the man was still observing himself into the mirror.