“They will…”

“And you’re okay with this killing?”

“You have trouble understanding, right?” Porchay laughed, and when Kim nodded he found him adorable. “Listen, the world is made in a way that some people will have more powers and violence than others, and instead of just ignoring the facts that it exists I prefer to just adapt myself. Remember that I am a thief too. I am not innocent at all.”

“But you did it to survive…”

“And so? Still a bad behaviour…It’s what I told you P’Kim, there is no bad or good, just the world and us trying to live in it…”

“Was my kiss a bad behaviour?” Kim asked suddenly and Porchay mostly choked on this question. He didn’t think that he would have asked this out of nowhere. He hoped to just let this down but Kim didn’t think that way. Porchay wondered if he should just free Kim’s hands and then he decided to keep them together. It would have feel unnatural to just step away from this simple physical touch which had always been a habit for them.

“Do you think that it was one?”

“No…I mean bad is something that hurts morals or people…or did I hurt you?” Kim asked, squeezing Porchay’s hand.

“No…you didn’t… don’t worry…if I was against it I would have pushed you away…I think…or even slap you.”

Kim pouted at this sentence “And now…do you feel like slapping me?”

“No…not at all…”

“Then kissing me?” Kim asked, and he felt that his whole body was on fire. He didn’t quite love that sensation of hell burning his existence and witnessing Porchay’s face becoming pink and his struggles to answer was making all of it worse.

“I- I mean…no…I…the problem…it isn’t really a problem is just that I don’t know what words you put on this..I don’t know and I am scared, so scared…always scared…”

“Scared of what?” Kim asked, caressing Porchay’s hair and it felt good, so great and amazing to be the one to pat his hair now. To be the one to take care of Porchay, he could too, this was a thing Kim never had felt before. The need to protect and to cherish something else than his own surviving because he needed to live for an unknown reason. But those soft hair on his hands, the warmth he was feeling from this was making him melt.

“Scared of…pushing you in something you don’t even understand well…”

“Chay…” Kim said, and how Porchay loved and was now addicted to Kim calling him like this, a nickname, the one everyone called him after and yet wrapped around Kim’s voice it felt really different. “I know some things…I know that I don’t want to kiss anyone else…I know that I feel hot now…I know that my heart is fast and that…that I just want to kiss you again…I love that word kiss…”

“But…but-” Porchay panicked in a blushing mess. He let go of Kim’s hand, and played with his own, totally in shambles. “It is that, how can you be sure that it’s love…what if it’s just because I take care of you…what if it’s because I am like the one who saved you?”

“Kinn saved me today and I didn’t feel the same…”

“I don’t mean like this…” Porchay sighed.