“That’s…close…” Porchay confessed, and those words said out loud hurt him even more.

“And, did you feel any satisfaction, any power like this, did you feel suddenly on top of the hill because you got him in your fingers? Like my father?”

“No! Not at all!” Porchay mostly screamed, he couldn’t stand at all this type of comment. He wasn’t like Korn, or was he? He tried his best to let Kim be free, to make him think and make his own decision. He tried his best to protect him, he tried his best to give him the key to this world in a safe and healthy way. And he ended up failing him. He had done it, he was persuaded.

“Listen. I know that Kim isn’t what we know the most. He is totally unsure, he is questioning a lot. He has a lot of places, empty places in his mind to have some ideas put in there, or pushed in there…and you did nothing of this. You didn’t do this and what happened? He decided to just not follow my- Korn, and he saved Yok.”

“That’s the truth.” She added, nodding.

“He is beginning to make decisions, to live for himself, if you said nothing, wasn’t that kiss his own decision? Wasn’t it something he wanted? He might need help but he isn’t a child Porchay. He might look like one but he isn’t a child at all. He could even use a gun…like… isn’t the problem more like how you saw him and not how he is?”

“Here, now…when you talk like this…I have no idea…” Porchay said, hugging his knees. He hated that sensation to not know what he wanted for real. He didn’t push Kim away, he even liked it, yes he did, but rationality took the lead and then it looked bad. He didn’t know why it felt awful but Kinn explained it all. And Porchay had no idea where to stand about this. He just couldn’t think that much. He had all the time to reject Kim. He had it all. Kim didn’t just jump on him.

“Chay…” Yok said, caressing his hair. “It also isn’t because Kim has no idea what love means that he can’t feel it… love is words, but love isn’t something you need to explain first, love is first felt here.” She said, putting a hand on his heart. “And then, we say I am in love, because that love needs to be expressed to be understood.”

“That’s pretty a poetic way to say that if Kim didn't have every code of the world, he might have his own, and definitely, he might work with instinct first.” Kinn added, looking at the paper again.

“Thank you…” Porchay said, walking away, he wanted fresh air, he would think about it all and first think about himself. What was he feeling? What was this? Only at this moment he would know what was to be done.

“A love problem now.” Yok giggled.

“I swear… They are giving me trouble. Did he just walk away with his leg in that state?”

“He did…”

Kinn sighed loudly. “This boy needs to find a figure to help him.”

“What do you mean? I don’t like that eyebrow of yours…”

“This one?” Kinn laughed, moving it. “Porchay helped us a lot, I can kinda put an end to it and work with the kingdom now. Thanks to him. I feel like looking for his own brother might be a great exchange.”

And Yok changed her voice in one second, running next to him and asking him the details. She was trembling internally. Finding Porsche. They might be able to find Porsche again.